The cast meets Madison

Today Ian and I have a scene to do and we will show Madison everyone. I hope they like her and she doesn't start crying.
"Ian your ready to go?"
"Yeah." Ian walks downstairs with Madison and we get into the car and drive into the studio. We wanna show the cast Madison when we are at the table read so that all are together. I don't know if I can sneak her in before anybody sees us before the table read.
~At the table read~
We bought her in quietly and nobody noticed her yet. I put her next to my chair and nobody sees her because the crew sit opposite us. They were just about to go back to set when Ian stands up and begins to talk.
"Can you all sit down for a minute?"
"Of course. Is something wrong Ian?"
"No nothing is wrong. But Lucy and I wanted to show you something special."
"Yeah. You all know that I gave birth two weeks ago and you don't saw her but we took her with us today so anyone can see her."
"Really where is she?" I kneel down put her out of her seat and take her in my arms.
"Okay everyone. This is Madison Faith Harding."
"Oh my god she is beautiful. Can I hold her?"
"Of course you can. Come here Marlene." She smiles and walks towarwards us. I'm so happy that they like her.