What's the gender?

~4 months later~
It's already April and I am six months pregnant. We celabreted Madison's fourth birthday two months ago. I can't belive that she is alreday four years old. I still can remember the day she was born.  Three months ago we told everyone about the pregnancy and they were all exited. Madison will be the best big sister. She talks with the baby in my stomach often and it's really sweet. Right now we are on the way to the Doctor to see if our baby is a girl or a boy. Madison came with us because we promised her that she can go with us today to see if she gets a brother or a sister. I'm really exited and I would want a boy so I have a 'mommy's boy but I'm also happy with a girl. Ian wants a girl so he can have two daddy's princesses but he is also happy when the baby is a boy. I'm back to reality when Madison screams.
"Mommy we are here come on I want to see the baby." I nod and we walk into the doctor office together.
~Later~
We are sitting in the Doctor office as the Doctor walks in.
"Hi guys."
"Hi Doctor Sommer."
"Who is this little princess?"
"Hi I'm Madison."
"He. How old are you?"
"Four."
"Should we see if you get a brother or a sister?" She nods and smiles. I lay down on the bed as the Doctor takes a look.
"Ok so it looks like that the baby is a boy."
"Did you that Ian? We will get a boy. Oh my god I'm so happy." I smile and kiss Ian and Madison hugs me. Soon our family grows and we will have a baby boy.