Something is different

~two months later~
Something is different this month and I don't know what but I will figur it out. Today is friday and I have to be on set later. Ian left one hour ago and took Madison with him because she wanted to go to set now and not later that means that I can have some alone time. I get out of bed, take a shower and make myself breakfast then I call Troain and ask her if I should give her a ride and she said yes and she is coming now. I hear a knock on the door and Troian walks inside the kitchen. We talk for a few minutes and drink coffee till we decided to go to set.
"He."
"Hi Lucy. Thank's for the ride."
"No probleme."
"Where is Maddie?"
"She is already with Ian on set."
"Oh cool I haven't seen her since a while."

~At the studios~
Troian and I just walked into the studios as Marlene sees us.
"Hey Troian. Hi Lucy. Can you go into the wardrobe and in around an hour we start with the first scene for today."
"Ok but do you know how long we will take because of Madison?"
"No but since it is already 11 a.m."
"Ok and do you know how long Ian has to stay?"
"I would say around 4 p.m. he can go home. And if you guys don't mess up too many lines I would say that you can go home around 6 p.m." We nod and head into the hair and makeup trailer.

~Later~
It's already 7 p.m and Marlene just told us that we can go home. I told Ian and Madison that they should go home two hours ago and that's what they did. I then go home also. Something is wrong with me today and I must figur it out.