" Wait. Can I bring her to the party? She's also a new student.", said Sehun.

" Ohh..Yeah.. Of course. Sulli, you'll come too..", said Keumjo.

" No. I--".

" So. We're leaving first.", Sehun cut her off and turned to leave but after grabbing her arm.

" What's wrong with you?", Sehun asked her, when they were already away from that sunbae.

" Why?", Sulli asked him back annoyingly.

" Why did you lie to her? You're my wife, not my girlfriend or my friend. .. Are you pushing me to her?", Sehun asked, she could see the sense of anger in his eyes.

" .. No.. I just want to know her real purpose. Why she 's so sticking to you? If I say that I'm your wife, we can't know what she really wants..", said Sulli.

" Really.. I can't understand the girls..", said Sehun. Sulli sighed and released her hand from his grip. Then she cupped his face and tiptoed to pecked his lips. Sehun almost widened his eyes. How could she kiss him in public?

He looked around and found relief when he saw no one around them. " Why suddenly? We should be careful since we're in the college.", he said.

" Why? What's wrong with it? I kissed my own husband. Why do I have to care for others?", Sulli pouted that caused Sehun to smile.

" You're really sensitive  to change.. You said you wanted to hide that you're my wife, from that sunbae. So what if she saw that you kissed me?", said Sehun.

" I don't care..", said Sulli rolling her eyes. Sehun smirked and messed her hair learning a glare from the girl.

Sehun came out of their bedroom while tying his necktie. " Ssul, won't you change?", he asked when he saw Sulli lying on the couch.

" Inn.. I'll.. But after a while..", she said with her closing eyes. Her head was resting on the handle of the couch.

" It's already 8.. The party will start in next 30 mins.. You should get up now.", said Sehun bending a bit down from the top of her head. So he was seeing her in the up and down.

" We don't need to be in time..", said Sulli still closing her eyes, she had been a lazy woman in the middle of her pregnancy.

" No, Ssul--", He was cut off by that she grabbed his necktie and pulled him closer to her face. She kissed his lips gently once shortly. Sehun widened his eyes. What's happening to that woman?

Sulli opened her eyes slowly and smiled at his stunned expression. " You've been so noisy..", she said and closed her eyes again. She pulled his necktie again and kissed him again like the last time.

Sehun couldn't stand it anymore. Is she torturing him? Is she teasing him?

Sehun immediately swifted the movement and laid beside her, on the couch, then on top of her. Sulli couldn't blink her eyes because of his sudden movement. He leaned in to kiss her like she did, gently and shortly.

" You initiated this.. So blame yourself.. Naughty girl..", he whisphered into her ear, nippled her earlobe.

" Sehun.. We've to go to the party, right..?", said Sulli trying to catch her breathe when he kissed her neck.

" You said.. we didn't need to be in time..", he said.

' Blame yourself again', Sulli cursed herself in her mind. Sehun didn't inform her and attacked her lips. Finally, also Sulli ended up in giving up into his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Sehun snaked his strong arms under her waist.