[] Takashi Morinozuka: Unexpected Visits.

Mori x Fiancé! Reader.
This was requested by ShadowFang13! Enjoy!
----

You curiously looked around the corridors, even though you pass this corridor every day to get to class, it's still just as amazing at the first. You looked above each door you past in search for the not-so-abandoned Music Room 3 to give a surprise visit to your fiancé. He had no idea, thinking you had gone home like you always did, but you asked your driver that you'd be at a club after school.

After turning a corner you seen the desired music room, and you grinned. "Okay," you muttered to yourself, gripping the handles before pushing them opened, and you looked around the brightly lit room.

Your (e/c) orbs went on the search for your tall, silent fiancé, and when you saw when with the blonde you adored, you let out a happy gasp. "Mori~!" You sang, picking up the front of your (annoying) yellow dress so you can run without tripping. Called male turned his head, eyes widening by a fraction at the sight of you.

"(Name)?"

"That's my name, don't wear it out, hehe!" You giggled, hugging his arm tightly, "Bet you didn't expect me here, huh?" You asked excitedly, looking up at him with your big, stunning eyes. Every host had there surprised eyes on you, as the club has started just yet. Some would think you and Takashi Morinozuka wouldn't be a match for each other: you were that girl that was always happy and fun to be around, while Mori just observed in silence, protecting the ones he cares for dearly.

Tamaki was the first to ask the question everyone thought, "Who is she, Mori?" You let go of Mori's arm, turning toward the surrounding group of teenagers. "I'm (Name) (Last Name), soon to be (Name) Morinozuka~!"

"WHAT?!"

"She's his fiancé?!" "I can't believe it either, Kaoru.."

"What's the big deal about Mori-senpai being engaged, guys?"

Haruhi's question made the host king gasp ever-so dramatically. "My dear Haruhi!! If you haven't notice Mori is the only one going to get married! Which means our family will soon depart!!" Tamaki cried, shaking Haruhi's shoulders. Haruhi rolled her eyes, "Okay, jeez, senpai.."

You smiled as they introduced themselves, before you heard the door slam open and girls ran in squealing. Your eyes widened, "Um..do they always so that, Mori?" In response Mori nodded, a small smile on his face as your expression about all the girls around Tamaki. "Everyone should be around you, Mori, you're the sweetest person I will ever know." You have him a big closed-eyed smiled, and his cheeks turned the slightest of pink.

"(Name)-Chan! Wanna have some cake with us? We have strawberry today, my favorite!" You quickly nodded at Honey, giggling as he gave you a plate with a big, adorable smile. "Thank you, Honey-senpai!"

Mori watched as you two talked, and Honey even let you hold Usa-Chan! Mori hoped you would give him unexpected visits more often.