C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

OKAY! So this is the super-long-depressing-sad-etc.etc Christmas chapter I've been dying to post! I hope you guys enjoy it, it was really fun -- oddly( I have no soul) -- to write! Tell me what you think! I'll be posting a bunch more as well, so stay tuned for that! 

Stay safe all my little Ice Pops, Happy Holidays! 

Don't melt <OOO

>*<*>*<*>* <*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<* >*<*>*<*>*<

Chapter 19:

Augusta's POV

"... She... Alright...?" A feminine voice said.

"... Don't... Lost alot... Blood... Dying..." A male voice answered.

"She... Up... Auggie?" Someone else, a woman, said, and my eyes slowly opened, revealing the white ceiling of a yellow painted room. Beside the bed was a unknown young man, the young woman from earlier, and a new, older woman.

"Hey Auggie," the younger woman smiled. "How ya feelin'?"

Who are you, I asked, staring at her.

"Auggie? How are you feeling? Are you okay?" She asked again, "Is there any pain? Anywhere?"

I frowned, I-I don't know, I... I don't feel any pain...

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Rose asked, worryingly. She moved over to touch me but I gasped and moved back quickly.

I'm sorry! I apologized, did you want me to say something? I thought I wasn't allowed to talk, I--

"Why are you scared, it's me, Rose," the woman, Rose, apparently, said.

Aren't you here to hurt me, I-- I paused and looked at them. They couldn't hear me.

I quickly touched my neck, the metal brace was gone. I checked my hands, the chains, the handcuffs, all gone! I looked up at the woman, "I... I'm sorry, I..." was all I able to mutter.

"Why are you sorry, love?" The older woman asked, stepping forward making me whimper slightly. Where was the Director? Why was I here? Was he coming to punish me because I didn't kill that man, the Doctor?

"I just..." I paused, "W-where is the Director?"

"Who?" Rose frowned.

"The Director," I repeated.

"Who's the Director?" The male one asked.

"I-- he's..." I stopped, staring out the window, spotting a porcelain man with a white beard and a large golden object in his arms. He looked directly at me for a few seconds and--

"Auggie?" The woman called, making me advert my gaze. I blinked, and glanced back at the window, he was gone. "Auggie, are you feeling okay?"

"I..." I stared at her. "Who's Auggie?"

She looked at me oddly, "You. You're Auggie."

I blinked, confused, "I-I'm not... Auggie..."

"Sure you are," the older woman laughed. "You're Augusta, remember?"

"I'm not Auggie," I shook my head. "I'm not Augusta. I'm-I'm Subject August... I'm Subject August.23..."

Rose stared at me in horror, "Auggie, how long were you with the daleks?"

I looked at her, "The Director told me I was there for one-and-one-half years."

Everyone stared at me in shock. I saw tears fall down Rose's cheeks. "You-you were there for a year?! Oh, Auggie," she wrapped her arms around my neck and I sat there stiffly. Why is she doing this? Why is she touching me? Why is she crying? Did I do something wrong? I-I didn't know, I'm sorry...