completely over

I sat on my bed scrolling through tumblr when someone knocked the door.
"Come in." I mumbled, surprisingly Samuel walked in and smiled.
"You okay?" I asked
"Um yeah. I just wanted to say sorry for what happened yesterday. He just really annoyed me and I won't let him hurt you again." He sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap.
"Oh its okay. I know you never wanted to argue and get in a fight. I forgive you." I said then kissed his cheek making him blush.
"Awwwwwww you blushing." I laughed poking him.
"Shut up." He groaned.
We sat in silence and I continued scrolling through mg dashboard when out of no where Samuel started tickling my neck making me fall off the bed.
"You're a hoe. Don't talk to me." I pretended to be angry and went downstairs only to be met by jack playing with ocean on the sofa.
"Oh hi. When did u get here?" I stood by the doorway since I was going back upstairs anyway.
"Um not too long ago. Lani said you was with Samuel upstairs. I would've joined but you know he irks me." He winked.
"Ewww no. We wasn't doing that."
"CARTERRR!?" Samuel called sliding down the banister.
"Babe are you co...what are you doing here?" He asked jack.
"Just came to see my daughter not your 'girlfriend'" he smirked making air quotation marks when he said girlfriend.
"She is my girlfriend. So that wasn't needed." He said getting angry and I surprisingly looked at him because we weren't actually going out.
"Hmm yeah okay. Well I think you should go and talk to your girlfriend about being loyal because she's gonna come back to me."
"You can not talk about being loyal. You cheated on me if I remember clearly, you had me do everything for your sughter with no help whatsoever. I hate u jack and I don't when ur gonna get that thought ur head. We are never going to happen again. Ever. So give me my daughter and just go." He stresses me out so damn much oml
"Don't worry baby girl. I'll wait." He handed me ocean and kissed my hand making Samuel turn red with anger.
"Its okay. Calm down and forget about him." I had to go on my tip toes to give him a kiss .

A/N
Short chapter coz I haven't written in a long time.