what?

I was sitting on the sofa in me and leilani's house scrolling through my tumblr dashboard.
Ocean was on the floor attempting to crawl but ended up falling on her bum each time.
"Mama." I threw my phone on the floor and called lani.
"What?" She wiped her eyes as she was only waking up now even though it is 2:30pm.
"She just said mama. Baby can you say that again?"
"Mama? Dada!" She shouted pointing.
I looked to see what it was.
"Hey babe." He smirked.
"What?" I said in barely a whisper.
"When did you get out."
"Today. I went to the house and you weren't there so I came here. And I was right coz here you are." He grabbed ocean and hugged her.
"Everything that just came out your mouth made no sense." Leilani's scoffed
"Shut up lani." He glared at her.
I gave him a are you serious look.
He looked back giving me the what did I do look.
"Lani can you watch ocean while I talk to this idiot upstairs." I sighed handing her ocean.
She mumbled sure.
I guided him to my room and sat on my Spinny chairs sinning in circles.
He grabbed it, making it stop and kissed my forehead.
"I missed you so much. I didn't mean anything I said that night. I was drunk."
"When youre drunk you say things you're too scared to say sober." I said quoting tumblr.
"I see you spent a lot of time on tumblr." He laughed
"What! Ur not even allowed internet in jail."
I gasped but remembered I hate him and got back to the point.
"Listen here jack. You broke my heart and I'm gonna let u see your daughter but jus know I'm no longer interested in u. I have a boyfriend." I lied.
"Well can I meet him. I wanna see if he's good enough."
Oh shit.
"Uuummm yeah OK."
He left my room to go and see ocean.
I panicked and called Samuel.
C- carter S- Samuel
C: sammmmyyy can you do me a favorrrr pleaseeee
S: what do you want now
C:why you acting like I always ask you for stuff.
S: coz you do. You made me buy you a giant packet of quavers when I was about to sleep.
C: is that it?
S: no remember the time you made me carry you all over Westfield's.
C: I was tired.
S: whatever what do you need.
C: for you to pretend to be my boyfriend.
S: WHAT! WHY?
C:coz jack is back from jail and I told him that I have a boyfriend.
S: but you don't.
C: I KNOW THAT THAT'S WHY I NEED YOU.
S: what's in it for me?
C: idk what do you want.
S: ummmmm. A new Nike side bad and hat
C:deal. Come over right now bring keiran if you want.
S: on my way.
C: k bye.

I ended the phone call and went down stairs to see leilani and ocean but no jack.
"He's in the kitchen." She said reading my mind.
I walked in to see an emotional jack sitting on the counter.
"Hey, wassup?" I asked grabbing a tissue from the bathroom.
"She's so grown up and she looks just like you. I'm such a bad parent." He sighed.
"Yeah I agree with you but she looks a lot like you. Its hard to look at her everyday and just see you. She has your blue eyes. Your smile. Your nose. She had ur everything." I looked down trying not to cry.
He tilted my head and kissed me.
Much more passionate than before.
"WHY YOU KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND!?!!?"
I pulled away and saw a furious Samuel.
He winked at me telling me to go with it.
"Heyyy man like Samuel. Did u miss ur best friend." Jack said smirking.
"No shut up."
"I like the fade and oh my gosh. Slit eyebrows. Are you and keiran roadmen now." Jack said impersonating a girl. Smh.
"Answer the fucking question jack."
"If you must know she didn't pull away so she enjoyed it clearly."
"Come on carter." Samuel grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room.
Everyone sat down and jack put ocean on his lap stroking her light brown hair.
"So jack. How was jail. I see you.....got more muscle." Keiran said attempting to make a conversation.
"Yeah I was at the gym almost everyday thinking about my girl and daughter since I had nothing else to do." He shrugged.
"She's not yours anymore." Samuel added.
"Why are you so damn negative. Like why? I DONT get it." Jack said
He sounded a bit like the joker idk why.
"Come on Carter we're going upstairs." Samuel said grabbing my arm accidently hurting me.
"Owww Sammy let go."
He quickly let go but not by choice.
Jack smashed him into the wall punching him.
I told lani to take ocesn upstairs before intervening.
"DONT FUCJING HURT HER AGAIN. I WILL KILL YOU EVEN IF I HAVE TI GI BACK TO JAIL." Jack shoved him to the ground and I helped him up.
"YOU CANT TALK. YOU SLAPPED HER AND VERBALLY ABUSED HER. I DONT WSNT YOU ANYWHERE NESR HER AGAIN. OR OCEAN."
"Its not your choice. I'm her father. Tell him carter." Jack said hoping I'd defend him. But I didn't.
"Both of you just go. This was all a big mistake."