"Tonights the night"

...Spoopy Doopy muttered under his breath as he assembled his gear. Spoopy was going to kidnap Sandy Claws. He had been waiting for what seemed like forever and now in a matter of minutes the time will be here. Spoopy slammed his fist on the table, shouting "Eureka!", confident in his planning. He dragged his equipment behind the couch near the fireplace and began going through his master plan. He rubbed his hands together and played out the steps through his head. First he would wait behind the couch silently for Sandy to squeeze his fat body down the chimney. Being the man of the legend Sandy Claws is going to be hungry, hungry for some milk and cookies to be exact, and that's exactly what Spoopy had prepared for him. Little did Sandy know that Spoopy had spiked the milk! Who would think Spoopy would ever do such a thing? Nobody! A maniacal grin had smeared across his face, for the next part was his favorite.
  Now Spoopy was no amateur, he was quite an expert on finding the best goods on the darkweb, even if it means shipping them from Jupiter a few years prior to make it in time for the occasion. It would only be a matter of moments before poor old Sandy Claws would collapse onto the floor and step two would spring into action. Spoopy would jump out from behind the couch and tie Sandy up using the clearance duct tape from Targét. Too bad it was the "Authors in Leather" pattern, his least favorite. When Sandy is secured Spoopy would proceed to open up his sack and steal all the presents! This year was Spoopy Doopy's Boopy! No one else's.
  For the final step Spoopy will drag Sandy's body into the backyard and toss him into the woods. When he wakes up he would have no memory of what had happened! Spoopy chuckled quietly thinking about it and all of the presents he would have. He relaxed against the back of the couch preparing to wait for Sandy, but then he heard a noise. He poked his head out from behind the couch and saw black boots dangling from inside the fireplace! Spoopy's heart began to race as watched tensely. With a single blink of an eye the shoes were gone. "Huh?" Spoopy murmured to himself, confused. He crawled out from behind and popped his head inside the chimney, just in time to see Sandy go out the other end. He turned around and faced the living room seeing all the presents already under the Boopy Tree. Spoopy had gotten so caught up in his plans that he didn't even realize that Sandy Claws had come and left!
  Spoopy sunk to the floor sulking in his defeat. He grabbed the nearest present and held it in his lap. He slowly opened it dreading what was inside knowing that nothing in the box would be able to mend the hole that had formed in his heart from his failure. Inside were some milk and cookies. Feeling numb, Spoopy decided to eat his feelings away and sat there gazing at the tree's pretty lights. He ate all the cookies and chugged down the milk in one gulp. Spoopy sighed and then fell to the floor, fast asleep.

  Sandy Claws knew that the only way to fix the hole inside of Spoopy was for him forget it was ever even there. He smiled to himself as he flew away on his wildoes to his next destination.

Oh, Sandy Claws!    \ (•◡•) /