When You Get Hurt

Start from the beginning

"Okay. That's good. I need to work on being more careful." He clenched his teeth but continued to unwrap the bandage. "This is all I could find so-"

You cut him off. "Blue," you looked him in the eyes. "you did nothing wrong. Calm down, it's nothing serious in any way." His eyes narrowed quickly. "Yeah but it could've be serious!" He yelled, not totally at you.

You just rolled your eyes at what you believed was just him making it dramatic. "K." You answered shortly.

He finished wrapping the bandage and sat back to look over you. "That should do."

Your eyebrow raised slightly after a few seconds. "You can stop looking at me now." Blue huffed irritatedly and stood up offering you a hand. "Whatever, let's just go home or something."

You nodded in agreement and toke his hand, and followed to wherever he had in mind.

Red~

Another slow day for you both, cooking seemed like a great idea. "What do you feel like making?" Red asked happily as always. "Hm~ Well let's make soup. Then we will have something to eat for tonight and now." You responded with equal eagerness.

"Alrighty! I'll work on making the broth if you'd like to cut the vegetables." He said, fetching the ingredients beside you. You pulled out the knife and continued to slice the ingredients.

Soon enough, Red had the fire under the 'oven' going and the broth in a very large bowl brewing. You took the plate and poured the cut up vegetables into the bowl. Unfortunately, you lost your grip and fumbled to catch the plate, which you did, but hit the bowl with your arm.

It didn't spill, but you wore a nasty burn. "OW!" You shouted and set down the plate hastily, shaking your arm. Red yelped himself. "(Y/N) are you okay?"

He didn't wait for an answer and grabbed an ice pack for you. Placing it on, he winced when you did. "Sorry sorry sorry!" He repeated.

"Don't worry Red it doesn't hurt now." You smiled at him, "Thank you for being so considerate." Red blushed slightly and continued to keep the ice pack on your arm. "That's great! I probably should've grabbed the plate when I saw you fumble though." He added.

"Red! There's nothing you could've done." You shrugged internally and pecked him on the check, making him blush again. "Well," he started. "I guess it's okay."

You giggled, and he did the same.

Vio~

You and Vio sat on his bed, with you reading his book with him. He didn't mind, and read at his own pace. It was this time a science fiction book, he had read history and blah yesterday.

"Why did he do that?" You asked him.

"If you read the book you would know." Vio responded nonchalantly. You sighed in frustration and adjusted yourself in the bed.

You ended up sitting too low to read and pressed yourself into Vio's side staring off into space. Although it was close to edge, you didn't see what was to come. You slid off with a thud on your tailbone.

You groaned slightly before resting your head on the floor to stare at the ceiling. "Vioooooo~" You called out.

"Yes?" He responded not looking over.

"Help meeeee." You whined, your tailbone felt like it probably had a bruise. "It's not really my fault." Vio replied again.

"Please?" You asked, and got simply no response. "Vio." You began to chirp. "Vio....Vio...Vio....Vio.Vio."

You heard a sigh from above. "Yes?"

"Can you help me? I can't get up..." You whimpered. You then saw the bed sheets move and Vio got off. He picked you up and tossed you onto the bed, then picked his book up and got on himself.

"Thank you Vio." You cooed a little, and just received a nod. You lay your top half on his lap to sleep there. He then used your head as a book rest, and you didn't mind.

(This wasn't a bad 'injury' because Vio usually is smart about not letting that happen. He can just tell when your about to screw up *^*)

Shadow~

You were intensely bored, and was perched in a tree with Shadow basically just talking. It was later in the evening, so the sun was setting on the horizon.

"It's so pretty." You commented, setting your gaze on the sunset.

"Mmhm. Just like you." Shadow commented not moving his view from the sun. You eventually did though, although enjoying the calmness.

"What now?" You asked as his gaze turned onto you. "I dunno." He responded.

"Helpful." You added, then stood up in the tree. "Let's see who can climb the highest." You suggested, slowly but definitely surely climbing up. "If you like being beaten that bad, I'll make it happen." He began to climb also.

Yet no one really won, for you both made it to the very top. The suns faint light made Shadow squint slightly but you sighed and leaned back. "This is a view."

"Sure is." He smirked looking at you. Subconsciously adjusting your shirt, you lightly punched him in the shoulder. "You ruined the moment~ now let's get down."

"Aw no I didn't. But whatever you like." Shadow and you climbed down, but you lost stepping close to the ground. Your leg scraped the trunk but you landed firmly on your feet.

"Y'okay?" Shadow asked swinging down. "Yup." You replied waiting for him to come down.

"Does okay mean no blood? 'Cuz that gash is bleeding quite a bit." He commented again, gesturing to your leg.

"Well I don't know." You said, shrugging. "Lemme run to my house, follow me." Shadow waved you on, and you followed. It stung just a bit, but nothing real bad.

Unfortunately though, Shadow noticed fairly quickly. "If it hurts you don't have to suck it up." He said and, against your will, swiftly picked you up. "There we-go." He hummed to himself and continued to carry you.

You gave up any struggle and stayed still till you both reached his house. He bandaged you up, and offered food but you declined. Taking a seat by you on the couch, you couldn't help but snuggle into him. You were tired, and you were pretty sure he didn't mind.

Hope you like ;-;