Thank You Kanya

Your name is (y/n) (l/n) and you are best friends with Kanya and Rose, and of course they know who you like. BIG MISTAKE Kanya is going to throw a party for everyone in your grade . Now this isn't just your few hour party, no Kanya is putting you through the torture of having everyone sleep over at her hive. You just hope Dave doesn't come, but inside you kinda want him to. At least it isn't until Friday, which is tomorrow *you face palm *

~~ Time skip to art class~~

You take your usual seat at the back of the class next to the window. Rose and Kanya come in and sit in front of you. "So are you going to Kanya's party?" Rose asked you. "I guess." Then you see Dave walk in, he sat next to you. 'He never sits near me?!?' You thought, you then felt a small piece of paper slide under your hand. You flip it over and read it. All it says is 'sup' you could tell the hand writing was Dave's so you simply wrote 'Hey Strider' and slid it back to him. You only got the paper one more time before the teacher walked in. You quickly read it 'are you going to Kan's party?' then crumple it up and shove it in your pocket. You look over at him for a second and then nod. You swear you saw him smile slightly. You caught your self staring and then felt a warm blush creep into your face until your teacher, Mr. Pegliaro starts pairing people up for a project. All you  hear is  " Kanya and Karkat, John and Nepeta then (y/n) and Dave" His words hit you like a brick. You can feel Dave looking at you so you look at him then see him nod. *the bell finally rings*

You start to grab your stuff then you hear Dave say "Hey (y/n) looks like your stuck with me" He chuckles a bit. "Yeah... But umm mind telling me what we have to do? I was lost in my thoughts again..." You said kind of embarrassed. "Yeah we have to present one type of art form : Dance, visual art, drama or music" He says as you two walk to the cafeteria.

"So are you going to Kanya's party tomorrow?" You ask trying to create a good conversation. "I might, especially now." He said almost emotionless. "What do you mean especially now?" "Well now that I'll have a friend there" Then John, Karkat ,  and Tavros walk by and wave Dave over. "Bye (y/n) see you at the party" You were confused, wasn't John going? You shook away the thought and met up with Rose and Kanya in the cafeteria. "Hey guys" You say as you sit down. "You got partnerd up with Dave, aren't you exited (y/n)?" Kanya asked. "Yeah, but I wasn't paying attention so I had to ask him what we were doing" You laughed a bit and began to eat your salad. "At least your not with Karkat." Kanya said while covering her face. Your phone rings. "I got to take this, I'll see you later" You waved bye to Kanya and Rose as you lift the phone to your ear. "Hi honey, your father and I are going in a business trip, please listen to your brother, I love you. Bye Darling." Your mom said quickly and then hung up. "Uhm ok.." You said to yourself.

~~ Time skip to after school~~

  Rose and Kanya came over to your house to hang out. And also help pick out your outfit for tomorrow. As you walk in the door you throw your bag next to the door. "What the heck am I going to wear?!?" You say as you fall into your couch over the arm. "Calm down (y/n) we'll help you" Rose said. "Don't take fashion advice from her" Kanya says as she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. You look over to Rose then Kanya and burst out laughing, Rose and Kanya do the same. "But seriously, help me!" Kanya walks up to your room and comes down with a red plaid shirt and black tight leggings. "That was fast..." You say. "Your going to look great" Rose tells you "But we've got to go, we'll see you tomorrow " They grab their stuff and walk out waving bye to you.

(A/N I hope you like it, sorry if it's a little busy and there is not allot happening with Dave but more will be coming up)