ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

Jaz POV

"Aww they look so cute and cuddly. we should just let them sleep..." i hear someone whisper "SIKE BITCH GET UP ITS CHRISTMAS!! GET UP GET UP GET UP BEFORE I TAKE ALL YOUR GIFTS!!!!" Danny starts to yell and everyone start banging on pans and being loud as fuck. I wake up to feel omeones arms around me and i turn around to see Luke beside me waking up as well. he looks so hot and adorable in the morning I just wanna ughhh I say in my head. 

"C'mon sleepy heads!" danny screams as she pulls the blankets off of us. "what time is it?" i look at my phone and its 6:00!!! "DANNY YOU ASS WIPE!! its 6:00 in the fucking morning." i say angry. "i know but you know how i am around christmas. just lets go and get this over with" she says as i get up and everyonne makes there way to the living room and sits around the tree.

Once everyone has all their presents we open them up. From Calum i got earings, a shirt that says "i can and i will" and some black tights. nice. From Danny i got a make up, a shirt that says "FLAWLESS", and perfume. Ashton got me an over shirt, a gift card to starbucks (yes), and a shirt that says "But your not Ashton Irwin" haha. Michael got me a 5sos t-shirt and some gold hoop earings he got Danny a beautiful necklace with their initials on it, adorable. Last but not least from Luke i got a card that says "I love you dearly and i am glad i can call you mine. You are the reason i wake up and have a smile on my face every morning and i would love to have the honor of taking you out Saturday night. what do you say?" "p.s. theres a little something extra just say yes" I turn towards Luke to see he is down on one knee with a ring box. what the actual fudge is happening right now. He clears his throat and starts to speak "Jazmine I dont know how i went so long without you in my life but now that you are in it i never want to let you go. you are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day. You are beautiful and i amazed when i look at you. not because of your looks but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me. This isn't a proposal just yet but its a promise. A promise that i will always be here. I can't promise to fix all of your problems but i can promise you won't face them all alone. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite. I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day. I love you Jazmine."

Lukes POV

I was literally so nervous to say all of that just now. i have sweaty palms, im shaking im surprised my voice didnt go out. Her eyes fill up with tears as she manages to say "I love you to". I put the ring on her finger and give her the biggest kiss i could manage. Damn i love this girl, im never letting her go. i will do whatever it takes to keep her here in my life.

For the rest of the day we all sit around in our PJs  watching christmas movies and drinking hot coco and eggnog. this day is perfect.

Authors Note: IK its short im sorry but hey its Christmas!! what did everyone get? i hope everyone got what they wanted and if not just remember there are families and children out there who got absolutely nothing so be grateful. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Lots Of Love<3