The Surprise

*3 more days until the concert*

Theres 3 more days until the concert and me and danny still have no idea what to wear. "Out of all these clothes we still have nothing to wear!" danny yells out frustrated. "Well let's go shopping. then afterwards we need to go pick up the tickets." I suggest. "Sounds good to me. Lets go you poot" Danny jumps out running out the door. We get to the car and make our way to the mall.

"So we need an outfit that screams 'notice me, im your future wife'." i say and we start to laugh. "Let's hit up Rue 21 then Hot Topic yea?" Danny suggest. We make our way towards Rue 21. "there's so many cute guys her today oh my god." I whisper to danny. everywhere i go i always seem to be keeping a look out for hotties. "Right! to bad were taken." she whispers back to be with a smirk. "Not yet" i wink at her. We get into Rue 21 and i instantly see a really cute outfit that is perfect for the 'notice me' theme. Its a pair of ripped blue jean shorts, a silver necklace, with a black leather jacket. Now i just need to find a shirt to go with it. Danny runs up to me with clothes in her hands. She has a purple crystal necklace, white timberland boots, a hat that says 'believe in your selfies', along with a half tie-dyed black blue and pink shirt. All she needs are pants to go with it. We buy our stuff from Rue 21 and make our way to Hot Topic.

When we get to Hot Topic i instantly go to the shirts and danny goes to the pants. I ended up finding this white crop top that say 'who wants winter when you can have 5 seconds of summer' perfect shirt if you ask me. I end up also getting this black hat and shoes to go along with it. As i go to walk over to danny i see her talking to some hot guy. I can tell shes flirting by the way she keeps playing with her hair. Me being the good friend I am walk over to them and try to save her from the trap of falling in love with another fuck boy, thats a story for another time. When i get over to danny I start acting like she has some metal illness, she on the other hand has no idea what im doing. "OH MY GOD danny my sweet sweet danny im so glad i found you. Your mother would kill me if she found out i lost her daughter knowing she has some mental illness that we don't know of yet." i start getting all over her and shes giving me this look like i am crazy. "I am so sorry, i am NOT sick im perfectly healthy, ignore her this is my friend Jazmine. Sometimes i believe she is the one with a health issue." she gives me this annoyed look as if telling me to go away, not today danny. "Well hi im Demetrius, it's nice to meet you." He smirks and sticks out his hand and gives me a small wink. Yup i knew it another fuck boy. "well thank you for finding her you can go now. What she has is very contagious and can most likely kill you." i warn him giving him the biggest glare i could manage as he runs away.

"WHAT WAS THAT?! That was so not cool Jazmine!" i can tell shes really pissed at me but i did her a favor. "Your welcome. he had fuck boy written all over him. You didn't see it but i did, especially since he winked at me when you weren't paying attention. Im sorry danny but i don't want what happened last time to happen to you again. Do you forgive me?" i explain to her giving her my precious baby face that i know she can't resist. "FINEEE i forgive you. Thanks." Danny says giving me a hug. "So you find anything?" i ask her "yea i found this light pick pants to get with my outfit" She says showing me the pants. We pay for our stuff and walk out. "now lets go get our tickets shall we." i say hooking my arms with her as we skip all the way to the car laughing when we get there.

"IM STARVING can we stop for pizza?" danny ask. "When are you not starving" i laugh at her but it's true shes constantly eating, and shes always eating pizza. "we'll stop for pizza on the way back" i tell her as she starts to groan. We get to the studio where they told us to come get the tickets. We walk in and we go straight to the woman at the front desk who seems busy doing her nails not giving to fucks about her job. "Excuse me mam, but we're here to pick up our prizes for the 5 seconds of summer concert." she looks up at us annoyed smacking her gum "Room 113B, down the hall on your right." she tells us going back to what she was doing. after a long walk down the hallway and some wrong turns later we finally find room 113B and knock on door and walk in to a even bigger surprise.

LUKES POV

"So guys are you ready to give these girls the best surprise they will ever get in their lives?" Rick ask us. "Most definitely, i can't wait for them to get here." Ashton speaks up all excited. We have been here for a good 30 mins but thats only because we had to get here extra early just in case. "Yea we're gonna make sure they never forget this moment. i hope they enjoy themselves" i respond getting really excited. Right afterwards there was a knocking at the door and 2 beautiful girls walk in. One girl is tall with light brown, with black and red hair down to her shoulders. She has dark brown eyes that are just so mesmerizing. The other girl is a little shorter than the other and has short black hair, dark brown eyes just like the other girl and is a bit darker but they are both beautiful. im not just saying that cause they are our fans im saying it cause its true.

We all go up to them and we welcome then each. The short one clinged onto Michael not letting go at all, im guessing hes her favorite haha. "Whats your name beautiful?" i ask the other girl as i kiss her hand. She looks at me in shock opening and closing her mouth as if shes trying to get words out her mouth. "im, im Jazmine and thats my friend daniece but we call her Danny." she finally responds, " so you do speak" i laugh. she starts to blush and looks down. I tilt her head up saying "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" which makes her blush even more. She gives me a hug and we all go to sit down to explain to them what will be happening. "Ok guys and girls this is what is happening. These fine boys want to give you the chance to get to know them more but not just as 5 seconds of summer but the regular them before they were who they are now, so you two lucky girls will get to spend the last 3 days with them until the concert meaning you get to spend all day every second with them even staying at the same spot as them. What do you think" rick explains to the girls. they both have their mouths hanging open not saying a word. "i think they're in shock hahaha" calum laughs. "i take that as a yes. so go get packing and the boys will come and get you around 5:00 sounds good?" the girls nod their head and check the time to see that it is now 3:50 and they run out the door. i think im going to enjoy these last 3 days.

*Authors note: I hope this is good i tried. thanks for reading, love you<3