The contest

"JAZMINE GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!" I wake up to my best friend Daniece, also known as Danny, jumping on my bed and yelling in my face. I groan and throw whatever is near me at her to get her to stop jumping. "Oww there was no reason for you to throw that book at me" she whines rubbing her head. I look at the time and it is 7:30AM!! "Danny you son of a biscuit eater it is 7:30 in morning on a Saturday may I add! this better be good you know I like my sleep and how did you get in my house?" I ask her. "The spare key you hide in the bush duhh. you should really find a better hiding spot." she tells me that like I don't already know. "oh shut up. is there a reason you ruined my sleep, cause if not goodnight." I tell her getting back underneath my covers cuddling my stitch. Yes, I am talking about the stitch from the Disney movie. Don't judge I love him and he loves me. "Yes its important I wouldn't wake you up for nothing." she laughs. "Well.." I ask waiting for her to tell me what was so important "well what?" she ask looking at me like im stupid "well what is so important?" I ask getting frustrated. "Hahaha oh yea, OUR HUSBANDS ARE COMING TO TOWN! we need to get tickets like now!!" she says all excited. "WELL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING EARLER!" I scream jumping out of bed and running towards my computer. I instantly log in and pull up the website to get tickets but what broke my heart was that they were all sold out. "Well so much for waking up for nothing" I say all upset climbing back into my bed. "We are never gonna be able to see them!" she yells flopping on my bed.

"Wanna go to the mall?" Danny ask looking at me. "might as well" I reply getting up and turning on my radio and of course their song 'Hey Everybody' is playing. Me and Danny look at each other and start dancing and singing along like the crazy fans we are. When the song ends the host starts to talk about their upcoming concert here in Florida. "That was 'Hey Everybody' from no other than 5 seconds of summer. Next week they will be here in Jacksonville, Florida! They have a sold out concert but for those lucky fans out there we have 2 extra concert tickets along with backstage passes! all you have to do is be the 15th caller. GOOD LUCK!"

Me and Danny stop everything we are doing and dash for our phones. "I WAS THE 7TH CALLER" she yells "I WAS THE 10TH KEEP TRYING" I yell redialing as fast as I can. "AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Will you like to tell us your name?" "Riley Smith" "Well congratulations Riley you have just won 2 tickets and backstage passes to see 5 Seconds Of Summer I hope you enjoy yourself" "WHAAT!!!" me and Danny scream and run downstairs to see no other than Riley my 10 year old sister who likes to make my life a living hell. "Riley what are you doing you don't even like them" I tell her really angry "I know but if you do my homework for a month you can have them" "DEAL!! thank you thank you thank you!" I run up to her and give her a lot of kisses, "ewwww get off of me!" she squeals and runs back up to her room. Me and Danny start screaming and jumping up and down while doing horrible dance moves. "I cant believe were going to see 5 seconds of summer!" we scream I unison. My mom walks through the door and gives me a look of 'your not my child' but that's normal lol. 5 Seconds Of Summer here we come.

Authors note: I know its kinda short but keep in mind this is my first story. Im sorry if its bad but hopefully it will get better. thanks Lots of love <3