Day 2

It is day 2 of being with the lads and lets just say i don't ever want this to end. Right now we are all sitting around bored either watching TV or annoying each other somehow. I get up and make my way to the kitchen to make me a peanut butter sandwich. As i sit down at the table to enjoy myself in peace Luke walks in texting on his phone not noticing me there so i decide to scare him "OMG ITS LUKE THE PENGUIN!!" he screams dropping his phone and running into the wall falling down. I start laughing hysterically that i start crying. Everyone comes running in worried "what the hell was that?!" Mikey yells then he notices Luke laying on the flooring moaning in pain from his fall. As he helps him up Luke tells them what happened "Well i walked into the kitchen not knowing she was sitting there and the next thing i know im on the floor." He says with a pouty face looking at me like he was soon going to murder me. I couldn't stop laughing "you...guys....should've seen...his face....omg" i manage to get out while laughing. "Im gonna get you back i hope you know that" Luke threatens "Whatever you say. Hey why don't we go to the beach." i suggest everyone agrees and goes to get ready.

I start rummaging through my clothes trying to find my bathing suit, i finally found it and go to the bathroom to put it on. Its a lime green high waisted 2 piece bathing suit. i put my hair in a high pony tail and walk out to see Danny in her black and white 2 piece also high waisted with little slits in the side with her hair in a messy bun. We walk down stairs to see the guys all waiting. I look up to see them all eye balling us making me blush when i see Luke staring at me in shock. "You girls look lovely do you have everything." Ashton speaks up. We nod our heads and make our way out the door.

LUKE'S POV

She looks so beautiful in the bathing suit. it brings out her curves and beautiful skin tone. We're in the van and i didnt notice i was staring at her until she looks at me and we lock eyes. i instantly turn away and look out the window. omg im so stupid i think im falling in love with her. We finally get to the beach and we make our way out the van "last one to get to the water gets buried!" Jazmine yells out running as fast as she could to the water along with everyone else. She so adorable, she can be a kid sometimes but she knows when to be serious when it's needed.

I ended up being the last one to the water which sucks cause i hate being buried in the sand because i end up with sand all in my pants. Everyone is playing in the water and i see Jaz sitting on the shore with her head in her knees sitting by herself and i remember what she did to me this morning this is the perfect time to get her back. She doesn't notice me walking towards her but as i get closer i start to notice that something is wrong. "Jaz you alright?" i ask worriedly She shakes her head no and i sit down beside her pulling her close. "Whats wrong?" i ask. she lets go of her knees and her arm slowly reaches its way to the water and she looks up with her hair all in her face. She sniffles a bit and i move the hair away from her face to see a little evil smirk as she splashes water at me and takes off sunning down the beach shore.

I get up ad run after her and as i finally catch up to her i grab her by the waist picking her up and dragging her into the water. As i go to throw her in she clings onto me like a monkey not letting me go. "What are you doing" i ask her laughing. "I dont like touching the ground im scared somethings gonna get me..." she says all shy and quite with her face in my neck. "Well you have to let go sometime, c'mon i promise nothing is going to get you." i say trying to get her off me but to be honest im actually enjoying her clinging on to me like this lol. "Why make a promise on something you cant control." she makes a good point there. "Hmm never thought of that but just get down slowly and dont thik about it look at me the whole time. ok?". "i guessss" she slowly lets go of me one foot after another as shes looking into my eyes the whole time. "see nothing to worry about." she smiles at me and we make our way back to the others.

It's starting to get a little dark out so we make our way to the van and back to the hotel. "Hey we should have a bomb fire!" Danny suggest. "Yea that sounds like a great idea." Calum adds in. We all go and take showers and make our way outside, i grab my guitar just in case and make my way outside. I sit beside Jaz and we all tell stories and make jokes, i look at her to see her smiling and laughing and i can't help but stare i wish she could be mine i wish i could always see her smile and laugh i want to be the reason for that. Danny speaks up taking me out of my daze "Hey jaz why don't you show them some of your skills on guitar." "Nahhh it's ok im not even that good and i only know one song.." She replies being all shy omg shes so adorable.

"Cmon Jaz play us a little something." i add in handing her the guitar. She takes a deep breath and starts to play a familiar song one of my favorites. I thought she was just going to play the song on the guitar but all of a sudden she starts singing..

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

I then join in and we sing together while everyone listens. *bold means together. slanted = luke*

Jaz: Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

Jaz: You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sew
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

she strums the last chord and everyone cheers and claps. "i told you she could sing!" calum cheers as jazmine bushes and smiles handing me my guitar back. "Hey guys its 2:00am" Danny says surprised. "I think we should get to bed, goodnight guys sweet dreams" Micheal says and everyone makes their way to their rooms. Her voice is amazing. Im falling for her hard.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry for the wait my mom had my computer and kept "forgetting" to leave it at my grandmothers. I will post again tomorrow since i made you wait so long already hahah. Lots of Love<3