chapter 22 I Love You

Paisley's ring

Xavier Pov

When we got home I didn't know where to start there was so much I had to tell Paisley and what made it more bad was that I didn't know what that crazy asswhole Roger told her.

I just hope she doesn't hate me after. I took her to our room telling everyone to leave us alone till I finish tell her everything.

She's sitting on our bed waiting "Paisley I don't know what that man told you but I'm going to tell you the truth"

She looked at me got up and walked to the otherside of the bed laying down she called me over so I layed beside her we start cuddling "you can start I need this it might be the last time" when she said that I didn't say anything I just pulled her closer.

"When I was young I knew the business my dad did I never said anything against it because I had in mind that I wouldn't have to worry about taking it over when my dad retired because I knew it will all be given to my brother Marcus but then my brother ran away when he turn 18 that angered my dad so much he took any money my brother had from him and made me join the business at 16 and that's when I had to leave my teenage hood behind and become a cruel killer. By 19 I killed my first man I didn't want to but I had to. When I turn 22 I was a manwhore sleeping around wasting my dad's money going out and doing what ever I wanted with my friends Jose,Evan and many more. Till I met Roger he got me on track and helped me become a successful man until one day when I started seeing his real color. When his girlfriend come to me beaten crying telling me what type of man he really was. I was trying to hold in my anger so I didn't go looking for him and killed him on the spot for what he did to his pregnant girlfriend. So instead of killing him I came up with a plan to act like I wanted to be with her and when he thought I took her I would help her disappear with her baby and that's what I did" after I was done telling her everything she got up and saddled me.

I didn't want to look at her scared of what she might say she grabbed my face and made me look at her she leaned down and kissed me I kissed her back but then she moved back

"I just wanted you to trust me and tell me everything so we can be a strong couple" that made me smile now is the best time to give her what I got her the day she was taken.

"Paisley I got something for you let me go get it" she got off of me and I ran to my office and got the gift.

I went back to our room she was sitting on the bed talking to her bell "hey baby you have grown so much I love you baby g..."

She didn't finish because I said "you know the baby's a girl" she looked up and smiled "no I just feel like she's going to be a girl I don't know it's silly but I guess it's a mother instinct" she rubbed her belly

That's when I really knew I could never love other women she's the one for me.

So I got on one knee in front of her and pulled out a white ring box opening it "Paisley I love you so much and I don't know how to put it in words but will you marry me"

She started crying "oh Xavier I love you to and yes I'll marry you" she jumped to me and kissed me I kissed her back till I pulled away and slide the ring on her finger.

She just made me the happiest man alive

Hey everyone so that's it for this story it's completed till I put up the Epilogue thank you everyone don't forget to comment, share and vote