Chapter 37

BEFORE I START THE CHAPTER, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK @SOONtoBEwweDIVA because she helped out a lot for the next few chapters, I added a few twists and turns into her idea so yeah. The next few chapters shall be very interesting. Xxx
__________________________________________________________________________________

(Fast forwarding to a few months later)

Violet's POV

Seth has been being really weird lately, he's not the same. All he does is go to the gym, he has a really big match so all he does is train, he barely talks to me anymore. Since Seth is never around anymore, I found myself thinking of Dean a lot too, I miss him so much, words can't even express it. Dean is all that's been on my mind. I still love Seth but not the same because he's never here. It's hard to explain.

I've gotten really close to Roman the last few weeks, I tell him everything; my feelings, he tells me his thoughts and feelings. He's became my best friend.

Me and Randy has gotten into multiple arguments in the past months, we can't even get along anymore. If I'm getting beat up anytime, there's times he helps me and times he doesn't.

Nothing is the same anymore. I've been feeling weird, I've been really quiet. Roman says depression but I don't really think so, after years of being depressed in the adoption center, I don't feel like that.

I'm currently in the gym working out for my diva's championship match tomorrow night against Paige.

I play my music out loud because no body else is in here and I left my head phones on the bus. Music is just my motivation.

I'm punching the punching bag to the beat and singing it to myself when the music just shuts off.

I set my hand on the bag, stopping it from moving while I turn around and see Randy standing in front of my phone with his finger just now letting go of the pause button on my phone.

"You're not the only one in here Violet." He simply says with a hint of attitude in his voice. He presses the lock button on my phone before handing it back to me.

I sigh and grab it from him and throw it in my gym bag.

I walk over to the vending machine and slide a dollar bill into the slot and push the button underneath the water bottle picture.

I wait for the water to come out the machine and I look at Randy working out. I don't know what the issue has been with him, he's not the same. Well, I guess you can say I haven't been the same either.

I take the water out the machine and start drinking it. I sit in the small chair and just think about life. I don't understand how any of this happened. Randy's just not himself, Seth's not the same, I just want my Dean back in my arms, Roman is the only one that I have.

I zone out of my thoughts and just think of the plans that are booked today; interview, signing, interview, interview. We have SummerSlam tomorrow night so I'm sure that's why there's a lot of interviews and stuff.

I walk over to my gym back and slide the water bottle inside it. As I start to walk out, I see The Wyatt family ganging up on Randy. I run over to them and try to stop them

I know Randy has been changing a lot and his attitude towards me has changed too but I still love him so much and I'd do anything to help him.

"Bray stop!! Please!" I yell at him watching as they attack Randy.

Bray stops and looks straight at me, it's actually really scary looking. Luke and Eric picks him up and holds him up.

Bray walks slowly towards me with an evil smirk on his face. I back up slowly away from him before I get backed into the wall.

He walks up to me so he's directly in front of me. In the corner of my eye, I see Eric and Luke holding Randy up so he has to watch whatever it is Bray is about to do to me. By the looks of it, it's not good.

"Anyone but you Violet, anyone but you." He laughs. "You made a big mistake my dear, now you must pay the consequences."

He throws me into the work out equipment, I feel my forehead hit the corner of one of the machines. My vision becomes blurry and my body becomes numb.

I hear a lot of corruption around me but I can't make out what it is.

I feel my body being lifted but my vision fades to black.

••

Roman's POV

I drove up to the hospital after having to beat up Bray, Eric, and Luke to protect Violet, Randy wasn't able to do anything.

I hope she's okay for her match tomorrow night, that's the most important match that she's ever had.

I rushed into the room and see Violet there holding her forehead in pain. I hate how everyone is slowly turning against her, she means so much to me and it sucks watching no one be here for her. I hope one day Seth and Randy realize again how special she really is.

I don't know what has been going on with them lately, they haven't been the same.

"Roman?" Violet's little voice fills the room. I look at her in the eyes

"Hey babygirl, how you feeling?" I ask her and tuck the stray hairs behind her ear.

"Fine, but my head hurts." She looks up at me her eyes filled with sadness.

"I know baby."

The doctors walk in and look at Violet.

"You're awake sweetheart." One of the three doctors spoke up.

"I think you're all set to go, but first we're letting you know that we're sending her off with a prescription medication for pain, she has to take it for 10 days." the doctor explains to me because Violet is dozing off already. I nod my head in agreement.

"Alright she's all ready to go." A different doctor tells me and smiles.

The doctors make their way out of the room as my eyes get placed on Violet. "Alright love, wake up we have to stop at the bus and changed to go our interview, we have a lot to do today. I explain to her and watch her eyes flutter back open.

She slowly gets up and climbs off the bed. I place my arm around to make sure she doesn't fall or anything. They had her under anesthesia to put the stitches in so she may be dizzy sometimes. The doctor said that should ware off in about 30-45 minutes.

We walk out to the car and I open the car door for her and she slides in.

I walk to the other side of the car and get in myself. I look at Violet and she looks completely lost.

I start the car to life and drive out to the pharmacy to get Violet's medicine, then I stop at the store to get us something to drink. Finally, I drive to the bus. I look over at Violet and she's sound asleep.

I shut the car off and walk over to her side.

"Violet, wake up babygirl." I kiss her forehead, obviously not where her injury is. She rubs her eyes and opens them. She looks a lot more into life than she did when we left. We walk to the bus and walk inside. She walks towards the back and runs back inside and tackles me in a hug within a few seconds later. I look down at her and her eyes are watering.

"What's wrong love?" I ask her and rubs her back.

"It's Seth" she simply says.

"What'd he do?"

"He..."

___________________________________________________________________________

OHHHHHH WHAT'D SETH DO?

Did you guys enjoy the chapter? I feel it's bad😭

FEEL FREE TO VOTE + COMMENT