Chapter 26

Violet's POV

"What the hell happened to my stuff?!" I scream at no one in particular, looking around my apartment at all my belongings broken and flipped, some stuff not there.

I hear a door slam behind me. I look behind a see an older lady with a this look on her face.

"Could you please keep it down? I got kids sleeping in there." She says all snobby. Bitch.

"Well you didn't get your house vandalized! So shut the fuck up about your kids." She rolled her eyes at my attitude. "Go inside now. I'm done talking to you" I wave to her while she walks back into her apartment.

Dean just laughs at the incident.

I run through the small apartment gathering the clothes I wear most and stuff them in a suitcase.

"Can I stay with you guys again Deanie?" I grab his hands.

"Of course you can baby" he kisses the tip of my nose.

"Yay" I smile and peck his lips.

I change into different clothes and grab my suitcase along with my phone. "Let's go babe" we lock hands and I see the box to the necklace Dean got me on our first date. I've kept it through everything.

Flashback to their first date

I swallow down the last bite of my food and wipe off my mouth.

"I really enjoyed this place. It was nice." I smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it babygirl" he smiles and grabs my hand.

On the speakers on the ceiling of the restaurant, a slow song plays. I know what he's thinking.

He slowly gets up and pulls me up with him. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck.

I lay my head on his shoulder while we dance to the music.

"I got you something." I hear the smile on his face. I lift my head off his shoulder and he pulls a little box out of his pocket.

I open it and pull the necklace out. I smile uncontrollably and I bite my lip.

"I love it Dean." He grabs the necklace and puts it on me. I look down at the charm and it reads 'Mine Forever'

End of Flashback

I pick up the box and open it. I feel a pain in my chest when the necklace isn't in there.

"Omg no" I feel my eyes water. This necklace means more than everything to me.

"Babygirl shh please it's okay. I'll buy another one." Dean wraps his arms around me.

"But it won't have the same meaning. That's from our first date." I explain and feel a tear fall from my eye.

Dean wipes the tear away with his thumb.

"Let's go baby. We'll get your mind off it." He tells me.

••

We go back to the bus and throw all the bags on the couch. I plop onto the couch next to Randy. Dean gets a phone call and he walks towards the back.

"Hi Randy!" I smile all happy.

"Hey sweetheart" he locks his phone and sits it down to look at me.

"I missed hanging out with you." I wrap my arm around him to hug him.

"I missed hanging out with you too kiddo. Like a lot. I missed you more and more everyday. Your the best sister anyone could have and I'm really happy to have you in my life. When I heard you left, damn, I couldn't even think straight. I'm really happy that your staying with us again." He wraps his arms around me too.

I smile at the words coming out his mouth. "I'm not going anywhere" I look up at him.

"I'm glad to hear that shortie" I see Dean walk in with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong Dean?" I ask him he drops his phone on the couch.

"I have to go back to Cincinnati for a few days." His voice is low.

"Why what's wrong babe?" I look up at him.

"You know my sister? The one I always talk about? She was the only who showed me WWE the one who helped me through everything before we adopted you?" He asks and brings back memories of every story he told me about her. Probably 3 stories a day.

"Yeah. Why? What happened?" I knew it wasn't good.

"She got into a bad car accident. She's not responsive. I think it's best that I go and see her." He tells me and I see tears flood his eyes.

He wraps his arms around me.

"Babe, do you need me to go with you?" I ask him and hug him back.

"I need some time. Please stay here baby. I love you" he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too Dean. Let me know if you need me to come. I'll be there." I remind him.

"Thank you babygirl." He kisses me and walks out with his suitcase.

I sit back down next to Randy.

"You missed a lot while you were gone" he tells me breaking the silence.

"Like what?" I question him, curious.

"Seth got a girlfriend, Roman and his fiancé broke up, Dean's drinking addictions came back when you left causing him to get arrested a few times. Renee and Emily has been trying to get with him" he explains to me and I feel anger build up in me.

"That's my man!! No one can touch him besides me!" I tell.

"Every time he would get upset because he would think of you when someone tried to get with him. He was a complete disaster while you were gone." He tells me.

"I felt awful when I left, but I couldn't stay because I felt like Dean never cared about me. I thought he cheated on me." I look and see Randy looking in my eyes now.

Man, I remember at the adoption center I was in love with this man. His blue eyes, his abs, his everything. But now it's weird because he's family now. It's not gonna change the fact that I think he's hot as fuck. Nothing will ever change that thinking.

"Dean will always care about you sweetie. No matter what you do or what he does, he's gonna love you." He smiles.

I smile too and pull him into my arms to hug him. "Thank you Randy. I love you so much. I'm so happy you adopted me, I didn't know how much more of that adoption center I could take, everyone was just rude and they all hated me." I explain playing with the sleeve of my sweater.

"When I walked in there, we all wanted someone who doesn't deserve to be in there. Now, None of them deserve to be there but when we all saw you, damn we knew that you had to leave. And then the way that lady was treating you oh my god! I would never let anyone treat you like that again." He kisses the top of my head. "We all love you to much to see anything bad happen to you."

___________________________

GROSS GROSS THIS CHAPTER EWWW!!!! I DON'T WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN. I FEEL LIKE MY STORY SUCKS. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN. BEGGING YOUUU. I MIGHT UPDATE TONIGHT IF I GET GOOD IDEAS😊😊 BUT PLEASE IM SO STUCK. I FEEL LIKE MY BOOK IS TOO RUSHED I DON'T KNOW