Chapter 13

Seth's POV

I really fucked up. I lay on the ground in front of Violets door, having my hands resting on my face because it hurts so bad. I wish they would just let me explain what happened.

I just don't understand why Violet is that mad. Okay I would get it if she was a little mad but Damn! I guess she just really cares for Dean.

I broke up with Emily to get things straight with Violet and Dean. That's my brother and my sister, I can't just get them mad and don't do anything about it. Family is Family.

But right now my head hurts too bad to move. In the meantime, I'm gonna be laying here thinking of how to explain this whole situation.

Dean's POV

I have to talk to Violet so bad. I look up and see her walk by Us with a 6 pack in her hand. I have to talk to her before she gets completely out of it.

I follow behind her.

"Violet?" I walk in her room. When she sees it's me, she hops up off her bed and tackles me in a hug. I smile at her and wrap my arms around her.

"We need to talk babygirl." I look into those beautiful eyes of hers.

"Yea?" she looks worried. She's 100% more calm than she was 2 minutes ago.

"I just wanna say Thank you for saying all that while we were outside. It shows that I have someone that really cares for me. I don't have someone like that besides those 3 but I probably don't have Seth anymore." I look down upset.

I feel her move on the bed. I watch as she sits in my lap. I smile at her.

"Dean, You're the best person ever. I love you so much. The 4 of you changed me so much. You guys made me become a better person. I couldn't thank you enough for what you've done." she sets her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around me.

I was about to say something to her when someone knocks on the door and opens it up. Wow, so much for knocking. We both look up at the sight of Seth. Damn he looks horrible; Red puffy eyes with a big black bruise on his left eye, his hair went to hell it looks like.

I feel Violet tense at the sight of him. She's still mad, she's madder than I am and he's the one that hurt me more than her. I'm still so pissed at him though.

"What do you want?" I ask and I wrap my arms around Violet to make sure she doesn't leave my lap.

"I need to talk to both of you and sort this out" he scratches the back of his neck. I nod for him to continue but I probably wasn't even gonna listen to him.

"Okay so that day that you left Emily after having sex with her and went to Renee, before you were head over heels for her, Emily was left heartbroken and she thought that you left her for good. I saw her walking down the street and I was completely drunk. So went up to talk to her and she kept trying to get with me. Me being the drunk me, I let her. I slept with her and after you got back with her after a few days of sleeping with other girls, she dated both of us until you found out she was cheating. You just didn't know who. I'm so sorry man. I broke up with her because I can't let 2 of the few people I care about just walk out like that. She's out of our lives and you have the best girl sitting right in your lap right now. Just forget about Emily and we can move on." Seth smiles a bit and sits at the end of the bed.

I look down at Violet and she's still calmed down which is a good thing. She looks up at me and climbs off my lap to give Seth a hug. He smiles and hugs back.

When they let go of each other, Violet walks out not even looking back at us.

Violet's POV

After Seth said what he said, I got to thinking which is why I walked out.

Is Dean using me for sex?

Am I gonna give him what he wants for him to just turn around and walk out?

I knew he was doing this because he told me but I didn't know he had a new girl every night.

I walk though the bus and see Roman and Randy sitting in the kitchen. I need to talk to Randy about that look he gave me and Dean earlier.

I put it aside for now.

"When are we gonna make it to our next stop? I need to head out and think for a bit" I ask them

"We can stop now for a bit if you want. We don't have to be there til tomorrow. Why? Are you okay babygirl?" Randy asks and walks up to me.

"I just need to think for a little bit. I'll
be back I promise" I look into his crystal blue eyes that are looking down at me.

"Okay. Be careful kiddo" he says and kisses the top of my head. I feel the bus come to a stop.

I grab my phone and slide it in my pocket. I open the door and feel the warm night spring air. I walk down the street and see Phil talking with an older lady and guy. Awkward.

I think we picked the wrong place to stop. We're in my hometown, everyone here knows me and everyone hates me. Great.

Phil turns around to walk away but he stops in his tracks when he sees me. I get a closer look at who those to people were. I see familiar faces of my mom and dad. Oh Damn.

Phil walks up with Mom and Dad closely behind. I'm so dead. I know it

____________________________________________

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?! ILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT IF NOT ILL UPDATE TOMORROW MORNING. ILYYY GUYS