Chapter 8

Dereks P.OV

"Showtime " I wispered to myself

I saw Ava and her friend heading outside of the mall after a while.

Perfect timing

I was prepared with my black van and my 2nd in comand by my side.

Ava was walking back to the mall for the bathroom while her friends were no where to be seen since they went to get the car.

After about 3 minutes I saw Ava exiting the mall walking to the parking lot.

I quickly buy quietly got out of the van with my mask and gloves on and walked behind her.

She turned around and screamed but didn't finish since I put my hand on her mouth. I snaked my arm around her waist and added pressure.

"Please don't hurt me" her words broke my heart but she is mine and like it or not, what's mine is mine, forever.

I dragged her all the way back to the van and my 2nd in command started the engine.

"Sweetheart, you should have just accepted Me as your mate and not run off" I whispered in her ear.

I took off my mask and Ava was suprised to see me then angry.

She started crying, angry tears but it's neccesary.
"Mate, you can't hurt me" she spoke with such confidence.

I smirked "Your right I can't And I won't you know why?" I asked her

"Why?" She asked with anger

"Because I love you" I told her with all honesty.

"Your not really showing it now are you,mate" she replied with so much hate.

"Please, just accept me" I told her at the point of crying

"Guess what , I don't love you, and I never will" she whispered with pure hatred.

I felt tears stinging down my face. That broke me.

She looked in my eyes for the first time and gasped at the sight of me crying.

She looked regretful for a second but that didn't change the fact that she said that to me.

At this point we were right outside my house.

I got out of the van and hurried to my house and into my room

I slammed my door shut. I was angry, sad.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry you don't love me" I wispered to myself.

_________________________________

Ava's P.O.V

He just kidnapped me, did he expect me to just love him like that.
I mean he's hot but that doesn't change the fact that he kidnapped me.

When I made eye contact with him for the first time I was shocked to see tears coming down his face like a a waterfall without an end. I really hurt him.

I fell bad but I dont. He did kidnap me but seeing him cry hurt me as well.

I snapped out of my thought when the guy driving led me to a room in the mansion. He then closed the door and locked it without saying a word.

I sighed and decided I was going to go to sleep.

I got under the covers and drifted of to sleep.
___________________________

Derek's P.O.V

Flashback

"Teddyyyyy" Ava yells at me

"Yes princess" I responded.

"Let me gooo"

I set her down on the ground and told her "

"You know I love you right, your the most special person to me, if I ever leave promise me you will not forget about me. I promise I will never forget you if we ever get separated" I told her with tears in my eyes.

She was shocked and said "ofcourse"

I smiled sadly and said I'll see you soon with one last kiss to the cheek and left

That was my goodbye

End of flashback
_______________________
Yes Ava is my Ava from when I was little. Does she remember, probably not.

I had reasons as to why I left. I swear I didn't want to leave her, but I had to

I'm planning on telling her.

Just, I need time. I need her to trust me.

With that thought I drifted off to sleep