Chapter 4

Ava's P.O.V

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock.

Today's gonna be along day because I'm going to tell my parents about how I know they are in the mafia and that we are all werewolves.

I cleaned and changed my clothes and made my way to the kitchen.

I find my parents sitting at our table eating breakfast and find, the best time to tell them is now.

"Showtime" I tell myself

"Mom, dad I need you in the office now" I demanded

Both of them raised an eyebrow but agreed.

When everyone was in the office I shut the door and began...

"Why, I mean OK I'm not mad because you just wanted to protect me from the truth but I can take care of myself you know" I said to both of them.

"What are you talking about swettie" my mother said even though you could see the look of knowing what im taking through her eyes.

"You know what Im taking about, I'm a werewolve, you guys are werewolves and you are involved in the mafia, I know". I spit at them angrily.

" I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. It was for your own safety. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry" my dad pleaded with tears in his eyes.

"I'll forgive you...

"Thank go-

"On one condition" I cut my father off.

"What are you talking about" my mother asked.

"I want to fight"

"Absolutely not, that is to dangerous" My father screamed.

" I will fight with the mafia group or I could fight in the streets. like it or not".

"You won't change your mind, will you?" My mother inturupted after a long time of silence

"No" I replied

My parents shared eye contact and spoke through their minds.

"FINE"
" but if you get hurt don't tell me I didn't warn you" my father said angrily

I rolled my eyes

____________________________________

Derek's P.O.V

I saw Ava storm out of her house and into the woods.

Could her parents have told her the truth?

I followed quietly behind her making sure she wouldn't see or hear me.

She striped down within seconds without me realizing it and turned into a white werwolve... WAIT WHAT.

Wait so Ava knows she is a werewolve and I didn't know?

She is smarter than I thought

All of a sudden Ava turns around and locks eyes with me. She was in shock and turned back into human, quickly puting her clothes back on behind a tree for me not to see. By the time she came back I was already running away but sadly she ran after me.

"Wait" she yelled behind me

I turned around and finally decided to confront her.

As soon as our eyes locked we both looked at each other wide eyed. Until my shocked look turned into the biggest smile.

MATE, MINE. I whispered to my wolf and I.

_____________________________________

A/N short chapters sorry.