Chapter 7

Ava's P.O.V

I've been feeling weird since I woke up. I haven't told anything to Lee because I want this to be a fun day for both of us, without any inturuptions.

We got in the mall and went straight to the food court.

6 hours later (SpongeBob)

After eating we bought many clothes in stores: forever 21, claire's, and hot topic...ect.

(A/N hot topic is awsome)

We had about 20 bags... each.

It's was about 9:00 pm and we decided it was getting late so we were now on our way out of the mall.

"So, umm your parents told me about your mate" Lee told me shyly once we were in the car.

"Yeah, I don't fell like talking about right now sorry"

"No its fine, do you want to do something or go home" she answered changing the topic.

"You could drop me off at my house and if you want to I can pick you up later like at 11:00 pm to go to a club" I asked.

"Yeah I'll call Sean and drake"

By the way drake is another close friend. I know Lee and Drake like each other but their just to much of wimps to actually say something. I don't want to get involve so I'm not going to do anything. Maybe.

"Yeah"

By the time we finished talking we were at my house.

We said our see ya later and I entered my house.

________________________

It was now 11:00 pm and I was on my way to Lee car. I asked for permission and my parents said yeah.

I got into the car and Lee, Drake, and Sean were both inside.

We were on our way to the club.

Derek's P.O.V

"She's here" my 3rd in comand said to me.

I was currently in the club and Ava just entered with her group of friends.

"Showtime" I wispered to myself.

__________________________________

A/N sorryyyyyyy it's like the shortest chapter in the world but i had to post something.

I'll try to post a new chapter soon.