1. Noah and Amelia.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!❄️
This is the first one shot, so enjoy it! :)
****

Noah was walking down the hallways holding Amelia's hand. He would always act possessive over her even when some boy even glanced her way.

Over the few years he had been weightlifting and boxing so he could fight of them bullies that once beat him. At first it became an addiction he couldn't stop them he got caught by his family and had to slow down.

Amelia sometime hates that Noah was so protected and possessive over her. But he was her drug, and she was addicted to him.

Amelia was a beautiful girl, but hid behind these huge glasses that practically swallowed her face. She had long brown hair that reached mid back. Her bright hazel eyes. Her short 5ft figure. Where as Noah was coming up to 5'9".

"Noah come on the bell rang." Amelia tugged at Noah's hand.

He looked down at her and smiled at her child like behaviour. "Let's go." He chuckled.

"Your a really big meanie you know that right." Amelia pouted.

"Hmm so I heard." He winked at her.

They walked into the classroom and headed towards the back. Everyone was scared of Noah after everyone found out about his street fighting and the time he hospitalised a boy for touching Amelia's ass.

His family was soon supported his street fighting and often went to his matches. Amelia didn't like watching the love of her life getting all bloodied and beaten. Plus Noah didn't want her at the arena, he said it was too dangerous for her.

Aspen his only sister didn't like it either. She would always make a fuss when she would be cleaning his wounds or just before a fighter trying to convince him not to fight.

"Are you going to Aztec today?" Amelia whispered to Noah.

"Yeah I have 3 matches tonight." Noah whispered back, sending shivers down Amelia's spine from his smooth deep voice.

Amelia didn't want him to go, she was ready to give him her innocence tonight. She was beyond ready after nearly two years and a half together she was ready. She wanted to wait until they were at least ready and into their last years of school.

Amelia frowned but that didn't go unnoticed by Noah. "Hey what's up?" He asked her.

"It's nothing. Just go and do your matches." She shrugged and looked at the notes on the board.

"Amelia," she ignored Noah calling her name. "Amelia." He carried on calling her name but she just ignored him.

Amelia raised her hands and asked the teacher to go toilet. She took her bag and notebook because no way was she going back to that class. She got to the door and looked at Noah. His jaw was clenched and his hands were gripping the table so hard his whole hand was turning white. She didn't want to ignore him but he just got on her nerves no matter how much she loved him.

Amelia walked down the hallways with silent tears rolling down her face. She didn't want Noah to get hurt anymore. Right now she wanted to go home and sleep. She made her way to the office.

"Miss Clarke can I go home I feel really sick." Amelia asked the office lady.

"Yes of course Amelia. I'll just write you up a slip." Amelia watched Miss Clarke write up her slip to go home.

Miss Clarke handed over the slip and said bye to Amelia. "Thanks miss." Amelia waved to the teacher and made her way home.

*****

Amelia felt a stinging sensation on her neck. She reached her hand up and came in contact with a hair. She squinted her eyes open and saw Noah's head.

Noah licked over the bite he just did and hovered over his face over hers.

"Why did you leave school?" He asked her.

"I didn't want to be in school any longer." Amelia turned her face away from him and looked at the window that was open. So that's how he got in Amelia thought to herself.

"Why did you frown earlier when I said about my fights tonight?" Noah asked.

"No reason. You can go now." Amelia spat out.

Noah frown. He thought Amelia was acting really weird. She was never like this, she rarely frowned. "No tell me the reason your upset."

"Nothing go to your stupid fucking matches. Okay, just go." She shoved Noah's chest, she kept shoving him.

Noah fell off the bed onto his bum. He was shocked that she actually just done that to him. She had tears running down her face and was sobbing into her hands.

"Amelia what's wrong?" Noah asked standing from the floor. She just shook her head not being able to form any more words.

"I-I hate it." She stuttered.

"Hate what?" Noah said confused.

Amelia looked up at Noah, "I hate you fighting. I hate it. I hate feeling like that might be the last time i see you because you are beaten so badly. I don't like seeing the bruises all over your face! It hurts me, it fucking hurts me Noah. I was going to give you all of me tonight and you want to go and fight."

Noah just stood there shocked and surprised by her outburst. He didn't know she felt that way at all. He always thought she was supportive off his fighting and all off her? He knew she wasn't ready and he was fine with that. He wasn't in a rush to have sex with her. He didn't just want to 'fuck' he wanted to make love to her. Love everything single flaw even thought she didn't have any.

"I-i didn't know you felt that way about my fighting." Noah said.

"Yeah now well you do. So go on, go fight, go get hurt." Amelia spat, she turned in her side facing away from him.

Noah sighed out loud. He got behind Amelia and wrapped his arms around her waist bringing him closer to him. He had one around her waist and one under her head with the hand resting on her heart. She kept wiggling around trying to escape but she was no match for his muscles.

"Stop Amelia. Please stop." Noah pleaded. She soon calm down and just laid back against him. "I didn't know Amelia, if you felt that way I would of stopped. I would of finished that shit. Amelia you are my fucking world. I swear to you I won't do that shit anymore. I won't fucking do it, if it means losing you then fuck everything else." He said into her ear.

She was breathing heavily after his words. She didn't know what to say, Noah rarely spoke long sentences so it was a shock for her. She loves his deep soft husky voice.

Amelia turned in Noah's arm to face him. "You are going to stop?" She said. Noah just have a firm head nod. "But this is what you want to do. I know I don't like it but it's your life and I don't want to stop that."

"I don't care Amelia. You are my future, nothing else but you." Noah kissed Amelia's forehead leaving his lips a bit longer on her forehead.

Amelia has a few tears running down her face from his words. "I love you Noah." She pecked his lips.

"I love you more than life." He said looking into her eyes.

Amelia rolled on top of his so she was straddling his waist, she flipped her hair to one side. "I love you." She kissed his nose.

Noah knew what she wanted but this was his first time as well. He was nervous too.

"Are you sure your ready?" Noah asked Amelia.

"I'm ready are you?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

He laughed and smirked at her, he flipped them over so he was on top of her, "hell yeah."