I Know Places (Blue x Silver)

I Know Places- Taylor Swift.
~*~*~

You stand with a hand on my waistline
Good to see that we're out in blank side
I can hear them whisper as we pass by
It's a bad sign, bad sign

"Look at them... They don't deserve special treatment... At least, she doesn't."
"Who do they think they are? Why aren't they being punished like the deserters they are?"
I ignore them by burying my face in Silver's embrace. The other kids hate us. The Masked Man gaives us extra training. W'ree the only ones, other than Karen and Will. The others think we get treated specially, but really, we don't.
"It's a waste on them. Like they'll ever stop being stupid. Someone should tell him."

Something happens when everybody finds out
See the vulture circling in dark cloud

"I'm disappointed, Blue, Silver... I train you, and you repay me by going off into the forest. Were you going to run off? I'd only bring you back.
"As punishment, I'm splitting you two up. Silver, you're with Will. Blue, with Karen."
"But Sir!" Silver protests. The Masked Man slaps him hard across the cheeks, the force throwing him to the dirt. I hurry to help him up.
"Silver..."
"I will have no resistance. You'll accept your new partners without a word. Now go! I don't want to see you two together ever again!"

Love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out
It could burn out

My mask sits stiffly on my face. I want to take it off so badly...
"Pay attention, Blue!" Karen snaps. I nod weakly before shifting my gaze to Silver, working efficiently with Will, but without any emotion. How much I'd rather work with him than Karen...
We haven't spoken since that night when the Masked Man caught us red-handed, when he separated us. What is Silver thinking about?
Will he even remember we were once friends over time?

'Cause they got the cages, they got the boxes
And guns

I did it! I got away from Karen after curfew! I tucked a note in Silver's jacket earlier, telling him to meet me tonight.
I see red hair. He's here. His face has no expression, at least the part that isn't obscured by a mask. I light up when I see him. I rush forward to hug him, but he pushes me away.
"Silver?" I ask hurtly. He shakes his head.
"Go back. They're going to catch us."
"No! I want to talk to you! What's wrong?" I lower my voice. "We're friends, Silv. You can tell me anything-"
"No. We are the Children of the Masked Man. We don't have friends." Where is the Silver I grew up with? He wasn't cold like this before...
"Silver, please..."
"Go back, Blue."
"But-" Lights flash through he trees. Footsteps. Oh no. A warning shot is fired. I run, thinking Silver was behind me. I look back, only to see that the Masked Man is dangling him above the ground by his jacket. Someone grabs my hair.
"Found you, Blue," Will smirks, holding a stun gun in his other hand-aimed at my face.
"No...!" Light flashes at me, and my body writhes in agony until everything goes black.
When I wake up, there's a TV screen facing me. On it, is Silver, chained to a wall. Exactly as I am as well. His hair is sticking to his tear-stained face.
Several masked girls come into my cell. Each is holding a stun gun. "No! Please!" I beg. "Please!"
Their faces hold no expression, nor do they respond to me. They only raise their guns, and aim.
My screams echo through the cell, just as I can hear Silver's through the speaker.

They are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

No more. No more. Silver's eyes are lifeless when he leaves the cage. I can't speak; my throat is raw from screaming. Karen smirks at me. "Did you learn your lesson?" I nod weakly. "Good girl then."
That evening, I find the boy in the forest. "No, Blue," he says weakly.
"I didn't even ask anything."
"Whatever you want, no." I turn serious.
"Let me help you with something," I say suddenly, reaching for his mask. His hands fly up. "Don't worry, no one has to know." I carefully remove his mask, revealing a small, pale face. Brilliant silver eyes shine at me. They're beautiful...
"So that's what you look like," I murmur. His hand reaches for my face. I let him take off my mask.I hear his sharp intake of a breath. "What is it?" He shakes his head.
"Your eyes... They're so blue...." I laugh.
"Yours are silver. I guess that's why we have these names." I keep looking at his face. He looks so young, so innocent. My fist clenches.
Everything that the Masked Man has tried to strip him of.
"Silver," I whisper. "I have an idea how to get out of here."

Baby, I know places we won't be found
And they'll be
Chasing their tails tryin' to track us down
'Cause I, I know places we can hide, I know places
I know places

"Are you sure this will work?" He asks doubtfully. I nod.
"Yes," I lie. It has to. We put our masks back on after that night, but we've been working on our escape plan. I pull a dark dress over my uniform, and Silver zips up his black jacket. We both pull on gloves; his being black, and mine white.
He sighs. "I trust you, Blue."

Lights flash on the run for the fences

"Blue!" He hisses. "They know we're gone!" Flashlights shine our way as I narrowly pull Silver close to me against a wide tree.
"Shh," I whisper. "It's okay." My own heart is pounding in chest. I can feel Silver's even through his jacket. We're terrified.
We can't go back now; we can never go back, nor would we want to.

Let them say what they want, we won't hear it

THIEVES LOOSE IN BOTH JOHTO AND KANTO VICINITIES. REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE

I can't help cracking a smile. A few months ago, I decided it would be safer to leave him in Johto while I took the risk of coming to Kanto. It would be harder foe the Masked Man to find us if we split up. Silver was against the idea, until I told him that if he didn't agree, I'd just leave. This way, I know he's okay by calling him or vice versa.
We've been running from the Masked Man for three years now.
I'm not proud of some of the things Silver and I have done.
But we did it to survive. I stole more so he wouldn't have to as much.

Lose sleep, swing ship, all the damn time
Not this time

"Blue..." Karen smirks from behind the mask. "Where's Silver?" I rip my arm away from her.
"Hell will freeze over before ever I tell you."

Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love

Come on, Silver. Please, trust me...

They are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

Always hiding, always running. I hope someday, we will be safe and never have to run ever again.

Baby I know places we won't be found
And they'll be
Chasing their tails tryin' to track us down
'Cause I, I know places we can hide, I know places

"There they are! Get them!"

They are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

Leaves crunch beneath our feet as I pull Silver righ behind me. My white gloved hand clenches his black glove. We can't stop. Until the Masked Man stops, we can never stop. But we can hide.

Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love

Yes, we can hide. Just continue giving me your trust. Just keep by my side, and I will do my best to keep us both safe.

Baby I know places we won't be found
And they'll be
Chasing their tails tryin' to track us down

'Cause I, I know places we can hide, I know places

They take their shots, we're bulletproof
I know places

Deeper into Ilex Forest, I pull him. This has to work. Please don't struggle.

And you know for me its always you

We both stop, panting. "What now, Blue?" I push him away.
"Now it's goodbye, Silver. I'm sorry. I can't let you get hurt anymore."
Alacazam hovers over him. "No! Blue!"
"Alacazam, teleport!" My best friend vanishes in a dim light. I collapse in the grass.
"Forgive me Silver, please..." I have to do this. I have to keep you safe. Even if it means putting myself at risk.

I know places
In the dead of night, you act so great

You'd try anything to be back and help me. But I can't let you do that; not anymore. I'm  the elder. I love you, but your safety is my responsibility, no matter how old or how strong you are. You can try coming back to help, but you won't be able to. If the Masked Man takes me down tonight, at least you'll be safe. But one of us is going down, be it me or the Masked Man. If it's me though, I will find you, just like I always have. I hope you can forgive me.

I know places
And I know for you its always me
I know places

~*~*~
Input is greatly appreciated. This is my first songfic. What do you think?