||2|| The Malfoy's ||2||

Start from the beginning

"7th year, please stay. Other years may go to their classes." Professor Mcgonagall called. They watched as all the other years left. After they all left, Professor Mcgonagall instructed them to sit with their partners, she conjured two seater desks for them to sit at.

"Today, you will be getting to know your partner, fill in these sheets and when you're finished swap them with your partners and talk about it. If there are raised wands, you and your partner will have detention everyday for a month. Get started, you have an hour." With a flick of her wand pieces and pieces of paper flew around the hall landing on couples' desk.

When Draco and Hermione got theirs, they started filling them out.

--------------------

Hermione's Sheet

Full Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Birthday: 19 September 1979
Parents: Jean Granger (Mother), David Granger (Father)
Birthplace: England, UK

●How many children would you like to have?: 2(boy and girl) or 4 (two boys and two girls)
●Which would you prefer to live in, a muggle city or the wizarding world?: either
●Dream job?: Healer

Draco's Sheet

Full Name: Draco Lucius Malfoy
Birthday: 5 June 1980
Parents: Narcissa Black(Mother), Lucius Malfoy (Father)
Birthplace: England, UK

●How many children would you like to have?: two or more
●Which would you prefer to live in, a muggle city or the wizarding world: wizarding world
●Dream Job?: Healer

-----------------

The couple finished their sheets and swapped them. They both thoroughly read each others sheets a few times because they didn't know what to say.

"So.." Malfoy started. "You want to be a healer too?"

"Yes, you also want 2 or more kids?" Hermione tried to not be awkward.

"Yeah, two boys and two girls would be nice." He replied.

"Yep." They sat there in silence for a few minutes. Professor Snape walked towards them.

"Why aren't you two talking?" He snarled.

"We are just thinking about what to say." Replied Malfoy.

"Well think faster." Argued Professor Snape as he walked away.

"What would you name our kids?" Hermione asked.

"Well of we had a boy, then Scorpius. You?"

"Rose if we had a girl. Can I ask you something?" She looked at him.

"You're going to ask me anyway." He said.

"Why aren't you calling me 'mudblood' anymore?" She flinched when she said it.

"I don't know. I've never hated muggles, just muggle borns who have magic in them. And before you ask, don't." Draco kept facing the front.

"What's your favourite colour?" Asked Hermione.

"Silver, yours?"

"Red."

"Typical Gryffindor's and their house pride." Draco scoffed.

"Typical Slytherin's and their house pride." Hermione emphasised 'their'.

"Times up. You all have had enough time, now you're going to plan your wedding. We know this has been forced and this isn't the way any if you have imagined getting married or having children so we want you to plan your own wedding. You have another hour." She finished with a flick of her wand, sheets of paper started flying about the room. Draco and Hermione was one of the last couples to get theirs.