Something Wicca this way returns Part 2

Starring: Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Leo Wyatt, Coop Valentine and Henry Mitchell

Featuring: Wyatt Halliwell, Chris Halliwell, Melinda Halliwell, Parker Halliwell, Pandora Halliwell, Pandora Mitchell and Phaith Mitchell

                               *****************************************

Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Leo, Coop and Henry had gathered in the conservatory of the Halliwell Manor. The children; Wyatt, Chris, Melinda, Parker, Pandora and Phaith were playing happily in the room next to them. Phoebe had already explained to Coop about her premonition. "So how are we going to go about this thing?" Henry asked, being the first one to speak.

"The most important thing is to keep Coop safe" Phoebe said, making her presence known.

"I do have powers you know! I don't need you to protect me all the time, I'm quite capable!" Coop said, he stormed out of the house and drove off.

Phoebe swallowed the lump in her throat and turned to everyone else. "What did I do?!" Phoebe asked feeling confused. Piper gave Leo a glance which indicated her signal. Leo took Henry and went to play With the children, leaving the sisters to talk.

"Honey I had the same problem with Leo, they feel useless, we constantly save the innocent and never realise that our husbands want to save us" Piper explained, Phoebe and Paige chuckled with agreement.

                                   *************************************

Coop drove and drove until he reached his and Phoebe's house, he made his way to the front door to realise that he had left his key with Phoebe, he had no chance of beaming inside, it was broad daylight and there were hundreds of people roaming the streets. Coop decided to go to P3, he knew Phoebe had warned him not to but it was the only place he could go, and it wasn't like Jeremy was going to attack in the middle of the day.

                               ******************************

The Charmed One's had prepared their plan. Paige was going to stay with Henry, Leo and the children just in case Jeremy showed up, Piper and Phoebe were going to directly destroy Jeremy, but first they had to scry for him.

"I don't see how -" Phoebe was interrupted by a premonition, she saw Coop entering P3 with Jeremy close behind. "Oh god, it's happening now, we've got to go!" Phoebe yelled.

Piper threw a potion to the floor which transported Piper and Phoebe to P3.

                                 ********************************

Coop sauntered slowly through Piper's nightclub, Coop carefully craned his head every five seconds to see if anyone else was there, suddenly a figure leapt from the shadows and prepared to plunge his athame in Coop's spine, before the athame made physical contact with Coop's skin Jeremy's body was immobilized.

"Nice freeze sis" Phoebe said, patting her older sister on the back. 

"Can't believe I dated that guy!" Piper said, staring disgustedly at her ex boyfriend. Suddenly Phoebe's intuition predicted the cease of Piper's freeze, suddenly as Phoebe lunged towards Jeremy her body levitated in mid air. "You can levitate again?!" Piper asked, curiously.

"I think so!" Phoebe yelled from mid air, suddenly Phoebe fell on an unfrozen Jeremy.

Piper threw Phoebe off of the unfrozen warlock and prepared to vanquish him, but suddenly Jeremy's body caught alight and soon he was surrounded and isolated by fire until it killed him. "What just happened?" Coop asked.

"I don't know, and I don't want to, let's go" Phoebe said, pulling her husband from the club.

                                     ***********************************

Night had fallen on San Francisco and the Halliwell family had settle into their homes and into their beds. Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt lay next to each other comfortably, Leo gently stroked through Piper's hair as she spoke to him. "I knew this was going to happen Leo, I knew it. The demonic world will not stop until all of us are dead, and I have no idea of how I'm going to cope!".

"You and your sister's will have to do what you do best, be charmed".

A/N: I Needed to get this idea out of my head! I hope you like it, whoever reads The Nine will notice that I've used their names for the children, but some are missing...

Next Week on Charmed: Phoebe takes up Elise's advice and carries on worrying about Coop. Piper starts restaurant hunting whilst Paige confronts Billie about something close to home.