2 girls 1 cup reaction BONUS CHAPTER

A/N

WARNING: I dont think I explained it in much detail at all but there is disgusting shit(bud-um-tss)in this so yeah be warned ok

Yes. This is happening. If you dont know what 2 girls 1 cup is or have not saw it, I envy you. The curiosity got to me.

Anywhoreanywhore this idea came from my eternal, infinity, and forever love buddy ChandlerWilmond

So yeah here we go •~•

{Iris's POV}

"Why are we doing this?" Lux demanded for what seemed like the 100th time.

"Because," I explained to her patiently, "my uncle Carl told me it was the hottest lesbian thing he had ever seen, so I'm curious."

"But why do I have to watch it with you?"

"Because you love me, now be quiet bitch." I said sweetly, going to google and searching up '2 girls 1 cup original video'.

"What does 2 girls 1 cup even mean—"

"Hush!" I told her as the video popped up. I quickly clicked on it and waited for it to load.

When it finally did the first thing I saw were two girls, one of them licking the other's breast.

But then it got weird.

"What the fuck?!?" Lux yelled as I looked at the screen in horror, unable to look away as the video continued. "SHE JUST SHIT IN A CUP AND NOW THEY'RE— OH MY GOD!"

My face was screwed up in terror as Lux and I continued to watch, not able to move in our shock.

"She—she's—" I started, unable to finish my sentence.

"Oh my god!" Lux cried in disgust. "SHE JUST SWALLOWED IT."

I could only nod to what she was saying as I felt like I was about to throw up.

I screamed as I saw them making out with the shit in their mouths and then as one of the girls made herself throw up on the cup filled with it, and then the other girl starting to kiss it.

"WHAT THE FUCK NO IRIS MAKE IT STOP I CAN'T CONTINUE TO WATCH THIS!!!" Lux yelled desperately as the other girl was now throwing up in the other girl's mouth. I quickly slammed the laptop shut as we both just sat there, now scarred for life.

"That bastard lied to me." I said, feeling sick.

"I think I'm just going to go and lie down now." Lux mumbled, getting up slowly, and stumbling out the door.

I watched her go, slowly plotting how I was going go get revenge on that lying asshole later.