Chapter Nineteen

Sally's apartment, Percy's POV

She pulled me into a hug, tears rolling down her face.

"Everyone told me you were dead." She whispered "And you were gone so long, I started to believe it."

"It's okay, I'm here now." I told her soothingly. She let go, and immediately looked me up and down, taking everything in.

"Well, you sure have some explaining to do." She told me "But first, come in, I have someone you should see." I frowned as I followed her in. Who would I need to see?

"Andromeda, come here!" My mother called. A moment later, a young girl walked in, and my heart melted as I realized who she was.

I had a little sister.

"Who's this mommy?" She asked, her eyes filled with curiosity. She had cute little black hair, and stunning blue eyes. I kneeled down next to her, and she toddled over.

"Can you guess?" I asked her, seeing my mother smile at how I treated the situation. The girl, Andromeda, frowned as she turned into thought before grinning as she thought of something.

"Are you my big brother?" She asked, excitement clear in her eyes. I nodded, and she squealed before jumping onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Surprised, I fell over a bit, before regaining my balance and hugging her back.

"Where's Paul at?" I asked my mother, looking up as I slowly got up, Andromeda clinging to my neck.

"He's at work, might not get back until much later." She replied "But for now, you have a lot of explaining to do." I sighed joining her in walking to the table, where I set my little sister down to get her own seat. She was pretty much jumping around in it from excitement.

I did my best to quickly go over what had happened, starting with the subject or Eric accusing me of treason to my "death", how I became the commander of the Chaos army - which made my mother really proud and gained a lot of questions about the battles I had been in from my sister - how after so many years I had to come back, only to find out it had only been five years, and a quick overview of what had happened in the past few days. Once my mother heard of the torture, she quickly forced me to let her go over me, even though I assured her that what hadn't been healed by rest had been from going in the sea.

"Well, that is quite a lot." My mom said as she sat down, looking at me with worried eyes "So do you know how to defeat this Perfection?" I shook my head.

"No, but I'm guessing that, with how he became crazy in trying to gain perfection, we might have a chance in tricking him into something." I told her. She nodded.

"So this Amelia girl, you say she lives right near here?" She asked, changing the subject. I nodded, making her frown in thought.

"Brother's been through a lot." Andromeda noted, making me smile as I picked her up again. She sounded a lot like Tyson. I'll have to contact him soon.

"But I'm here now." I told her, messing with her nose and making her giggle.

"Yep!" She exclaimed with excitement. I heard a knock on the door, and I put her back down.

"I'll get it. It's probably Amelia." I told my mom. She nodded, looking up from her thoughts with a grin, one that I had missed.

"Percy get over here and open this door already!" I heard Amelia yelled in at me. I chuckled, opening the door. She smirked at me before making her way in, stopping when she saw my mother.

"Sally?" She asked. My mother also seemed confused.

"Ali?" She asked also. They both smiled, making me confused.