1

Hi Wattpeeps. Here's my new book. Trying something new for a change. Hope you like it.
Also, this is the first draft... Unedited and with possible mistakes. But I know I tried my best to make it as un-cringe-able as possible.
Happy reading! And merry Christmas !!!❤️

You can also check out my other book 'Blue Skai' and have fun reading it. Thank you 😛

"Emily Warson! Slow the fuck down!" My best friend Imogene yelled from down the hallway.

I was planning on totally ignoring her, thereby avoiding any forms of embarrassment as I tried to find my locker.

I thought my plan would be a successful one, that is of course until she caught up with me and jumped on my back, sending us both crashing to the ground.

She jumped to her feet. "Oh I feel so alive. Don't you?" She asked as she gave me a hand up.

"You're the only one I know so happy to be in school," I sighed as I tried to straighten my aching back.

"It's our final year!"

"Yeah. Before we go over to harder subjects and mean professors," I hissed, proceeding the search for my locker.

"Suck it up," she said to me, patting me on the back. "So what time am I coming to pick you up for the party?"

I looked at her confused. "It's just the first day of school. Who could possibly throw a party?"

"Tobias Cheston!" She squealed, but it was quickly killed by the confusion on my face.

"Who the hell is that?"

She gave out a sigh in frustration "You know that hot guy with the eyes?" She described.

"Immy, there a lot of hot guys with eyes in our school. Remember? That's why we kept failing freshman year."

"Yeah but remember the one that got suspended for a year last year... Hottie with the thotties!"

"Oh," I laughed because I remembered when I gave him that nickname. "That hottie."

"Yea he's back," she sang happily.

"Immy, I hope you're not thinking of getting involved with him. He probably has STDs for all we know."

"For chrissake, Emily. Ever since you got Ryan you've been acting like a total grandma. Loosen up!" She giggled, stopping right in front of the locker I've been looking for.

"Coby--"

"Toby." She corrected.

"Whatever! The bloody bastard will just use you and after spreading his diseases, he'll throw you away."

"I don't need sex advice from an 18 year old virgin," she cleared out before walking away from me.

I shook my head and turned to my locker, about to open it before an unfamiliar voice came up from behind me.

"Already fighting over me?"

I turned to look at the cocky bastard who would've said that.

Everyone in the school knew I was Ryan's girl. The girlfriend of one of Westerfield's finest quarterback football players. And so no one dared to talk to me like that.

Apparent except for the confused mistake standing in front of me.

I took his appearance in. Bushy eyebrows. Tattoos all the way up to the side of his neck. Long eyelashes and eyes that looked like they pierced deep into your soul.