Day 15

One more day, just one more day... another day and I'm walking in the school with confidence. I look at my surroundings and I realized that I was the only one in sight. I walked into the school and went in my classroom and saw my teacher at the front of the room teaching my class. Oh shoot I'm late. I thought to myself. I quickly ran to the office and signed myself in and got my late slip. I got back to my classroom and gave my slip to her and sat down. I pulled out my sketch book and started to draw a wolf and a dragon. The bell rang and I closed my book and went outside. When I got outside there was two people kissing and I looked at the faces and saw that one of them was Sabrina. She was kissing her crush and now I'm guessing that their a thing now so they are #brendon. I smiled as I watched them and left them in their own fantasy world.

The school day has ended and I keep thinking about what Sabashtion said to me 'Oh and you know that Aaron kid likes you'. It kept repeating in my mind and I didn't understand how anyone could like me. I waited quietly on a rock for my bus, I heard footsteps walk up to me and I looked toward the person walking towards me I saw Aaron. "Hey Sky" he said "hey Aaron" I replied "listen I know that we haven't talked much this year but I just wanted to let you know that... I like you and I liked you since the beginning of the year so will you go out with me" and I soon as he said that my bus came and I picked up my bag and said "sorry got to go my bus is here" "well think about it ok" he replied and without hesitation I got one my bus and we drove off...

______________________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hey guys I hoped you've enjoyed this book and this is the last chapter so I won't be making anymore chapters since this was the final day and the challenge is off... so please check out my other books and a happy new year! Bye guys!

~Sky_Wolf_Warrior

Check out these amazing people
BandOfBalloons48
kenedyfyvie2054
sky_high81317
stormcloud2003
kyliealexandra_