Day 1

I can't believe what just happened! OMG I definitely need to ship it and I think everyone agrees with me. OMG I'm so mean but they probably do like each other so I'm doing a favor. Sorry you're probably getting confused right now so let me explain.

My name is Sky and I'm making this journal just in case people need to know my story. Anyway this all started at the beginning of the school year.

Me and all my friends were in the same class and we were so happy and that's not it we also had the best teacher ever, but you know sometimes great things have to come to an end, but in this case that's not it but we do have some of the worst kids in or class like: the players, popular kids, and then there's the nobody's (that's where me and my friends are) nobody pays attention to us except one of the players who's asked out almost every girl, except me but I have a feeling that I'm next so wish me luck. I was dating one boy named Sebastian but nothing ever happened, I been wanting to break up with him for a while now but didn't have the guts to do it so I just played along. When his birthday came up he broke up with me and that I was glad with, I was fine until my friend told me that he just asked her out (Skyla) I was so sad by that, like seriously she's my BFF and you think that you can get between our friend ship and that's not even it he didn't even tell me face to face he got his buddy to do it for him and same with asking my Bae out too. OMG I just hate boys and I think everyone agrees.

But this was just another day in my hell...