Day 3

"Ugh my god, why does this test have to be so hard!" I shouted to my teacher and he just started howling in laughter, and It wasn't just him either it was the entire class. Everyone's face had a huge smile from the laughter, then there was mine a plain straight face. I was being serious but I don't think that they got that, welp anyway I want to die because boys that's all I need to say. "UGH" I said and leaned into my chair slouching, I am so confused to what's happening, I just need to take my mind off thing, so I asked my teacher if I could go for a walk and suprisenly he said yes, we'll that was way to easy. I got out of the class room when a hand covered my mouth and dragged me into the janitors closet and when I opened my eyes <for some reason they were closed> I saw Sebastian he had a worried look on his face and all I had in my facal expression was discusse and hatred, man did I hate this kid. When he moved his hand from my mouth, I made my move and punched him right in the face making his nose bleed. I gave a evil smerk towards him and started to walk out when a hand grabbed my wrist and I hissed in pain from something that was sharp in his hand, when I looked at him all he did was give me the same evil smerk I did to him, I ask "what do you want from me" and all he did was put the sharp thing farther into my skin and then said " I need your help with something and every time you don't corporate with me I will put this pin farther into your skin each time understand" I nodded my head and started to listen to what he had to say "ok so I need your help with getting Skyla  and you have to help me" "and why would I do that" I replied and then he dug the pin farther into my skin and said "because if you don't I will hunt you down and kill you" my eyes widen at his sudden words so I just nodded my head and he released his grip from me, I instantly grabbed my wrist and rubbed the blood off hopping no one would find out what happened, all of a sudden I was pined back the one of the walls and he kissed me and after I did so I just sacked him hard and ran out of the closet and ran to where ever I could...

I hope tomorrow will be better and I will never speak about that ever, so until tomorrow my life is probably a huge mess...