Tales

7:30am

Groaning,I checked myself in the the mirror,for the umpteenth time.

Why had I been excited about being a front desk first meet secretary, i kept looking at the glassy door to the company.

The consequences of sooo many bad choices were eating at me...I HAD KISSED MY BOSS.

I for once would say that I pushed my luck toooo far,I had already prepared my resignation letter,I told Carla and she had laughed and told me not to worry.

********
4:5pm

I yawned and shock followed, he raised a brow and kept walking "Good afternoon Sir"

Yea right,you didn't think about that when you were eating him alive outside your house.

He nodded and took the elevator....should I go after him or wait for him to call me....which I doubt.

"Ugh!!!!" I felt like smacking myself,I stood up,straightened my pink pencil skirt and took the elevator.

*****
She came into my office after the nod I had gave.

What was she looking for, she was frustrating me in wonderful ways possible....the kiss meant nothing,obviously i had kissed a lot of ladies....she wasn't an exception and i was going to prove it.

"Urmmm,about what happened the other day"

He looked at me like nothing had happened."urmmm the kiss"

"Oh"

********"
Oh?? fine,I wasn't expecting him to say anything....but certainly wasn't ready for 'Oh'.

So wrong for feeling bad,he was still an animal "I'm sorry that I kissed you and if you feel that you can't tolerate me any longer,I would resign...urmm as soon as possible" I looked at him and he wasn't even listening,just kept writing,my patience was running thin.

"Okay"

I rolled my eyes "Yea"

I was walking out when he said "wait"...I turned and he stood up and walked towards me.

I was already pissed....I didn't have to feel bad about it more...he should be more co...ns...iddra...t......e

*******
She held me closer,what point was I trying to prove earlier???, this rude, sharp mouthed, beautiful Alisha was annoying,her face said more than her mouth,she isn't worth my time,Brittany can't be right.

*******
He drew back and looked at me "This shouldn't have happened"

I whispered "yes"

He was still very close,so close.

"This can't happen again"

"ye....aaa" I was sooo happy that he had finally shut up and kissed me,i responded fully,i couldn't remember the last time I had kissed or been kissed....

*******
"You are fired"

I blinked and looked at him,he let go of me and turned his back towards me "Get out Alisha".