Tales

"Hey C"

...........

"C'mon, I am so sorry, I thought you were pissed at me"

...........

"Carla please,please talk to me"

She sighed "I wasn't pissed at you, Alfredo asked me to say hy to you on his behalf"

Tonight is definitely full of surprises "you aren't??"

"No, I'm not"

"Okay"

I turned and adjusted myself on my car seat, "But you owe me"

Ooo no "Okay"

"Okay" "later A"

"muahhhh"

******
"Strange"

Carla came over the next day with her natural red hair and I told her everything.

She was just as shocked as I was when he first spoke to me....first time being nice.

We say hellos and he throws new movies name at me,which I get..... most of the time.

She sips her grape juice "Don't you think something is off" "I know I thought about it,I was trying to prepare for any shout or insults, but then he was all nice and cool.

I adjusted my flowery, yellow mini gown and crossed my legs,

"I know...right??, I get kinda scared sometimes"

Carla smiled "Still thinks your boss hates you"

I chuckled "mixed feelings"

She scoffed.

*********
"Hey A"

I jumped "Brittany"

She stood akimbo in her black suit and gray pencil skirt,she frowned.

I sighed and smiled "Hy B"

"Better,so how's everything going for you"

I rose a brow "smooth than I expected" I chuckled.

She came round my working space and sat next to me "wanna tell me about it" she leaned in,smiling.

I looked at her suspiciously "like you wouldn't know"

She chuckled and started her loud laughs.

I glared at her "What did you do"

She feigned innocence,then realized that I wasn't backing down,she pouted "I just,you know,told baby boss over there to be nice"

I smiled but it didn't feel like it. Now you know the truth Alisha....happy now??

I smiled again and realized Brittany knew it was fake,

"What's up"

"Nahhh nothing,I'm just me"

I winked at her,which made her smile a little,I knew Brittany wasn't buying that....we've known each other for almost a year....she was our B.

I excused myself and left her to the movie I had been watching.

The movie that Terrence had suggested to me...........

*******
4:56pm

I wish I could still make three wishes,but I had used it all up when I was little,one wish for now though.

GET ME OUT OF THIS MEETING....I couldn't just understand why I was here,even some of the workers kept looking at me,their eyes asking unspoken questions......I myself I'm shocked.

"Well that's all,thanks for your time"

They all left swiftly,I frowned and looked at him "Why did I stay for the meeting,Paula came and said that you wanted me here,why?"

He kept looking at me,I raised a brow "if you have anything to say,you better say it now"

he sighed "I checked your file and wanted you to see how things work"

"yea....right,okay thanks,bye"

I stood up and was about leaving "you may get a promotion" he smiled, just a short lived smile,I looked him sternly.

"Oh before I forget,hope Brittany didn't tell you to do this" I walked out.