11. Feelings and Stuff

J-Dog's POV

We get in the car and start heading to our apartment to begin packing for our tour. We just finished the interview and if I do say so myself, it was a pretty dope ass interview. Even Bill was pleased. Which is a first.

"Are you guys fucking ready for the DOTD tour!" Kurlzz yells at us. A lot of 'yeah's are mumbled from the guys but Nicky doesn't say anything.

"Nicole..?" I ask.

She hesitates for a second, "I mean, I'm fucking stoked!.. But a part of me is scared shitless" she laughs.

Ever since that interview, she's seemed to be acknowledging me more. It's not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm actually excited for these few months coming up. We're supposed to be touring with another band.

"Do you guys know who we're touring with?" I ask them.

"Oh yeah, Bill told me right before we were heading out" Kurlzz says typing on his phone.

"Who is it?" Johnny asks.

"Avenged Sevenfold" he says.

We all nod our head and reply with some 'oh cool' 'gnarly' 'oh shit nice' 'seems legit' responses. Nicole on the other hand, she seems to not be breathing.

"Nicky?.." Matt shakes her shoulders. "You oka--"

"You said Avenged Sevenfold, right?" She asks so calmly.

"Yeah.." Matt says.

"They're my favorite fucking band!! Oh my fucking. Holy shit. You're shitting me right now?! Oh my--" she rambles on.

"Oh shit, she's fangirling" Johnny laughs.

"I thought we were your favorite band. You've got some explaining to do, missy" Charlie laughs as well.

"Yes! I've been listening to both of you my entire life, and both of you have helped me through some tough times" Nicky says. "I can't even explain how many times your songs have talked me out of suicide" She whispers. Johnny takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Nicky, for everything you've gone through. I'm just so glad you're here with us" Johnny says in the most heartwarming tone.

"It's all thanks to all of you" she smiles. "I love you guys"

"We love you too Nicky baby" Funny puts a strand of hair behind her ear.

"What better way of saying 'I love you' than a famous star burger at Carl's Jr" Charlie says pointing to the building.

"Then I love you Jordon!" Nicky laughs.

Johnny pulls up to the drive thru and we begin ordering.

Nicky's POV

We get to our apartment and we all immediately begin packing our stuff. I still can't believe we're touring with Avenged Sevenfold! I'm so excited!

I grab all my things and shove them into a backpack. Ever since Matt took me shopping the other day, I have a lot more clothes now.

I look around the room to see if I forgot anything. I pick up a bra that was under the bed. "Umm.. That's not mine.." I put it back down and walk back to my stuff.

I grab my backpack and go to the living room to find J sitting down and texting on his phone. "Hey, you finished packing?" I ask.

He looks up at me. "Yeah, I just shoved some clothes in this" He says motioning to his small backpack.

"But what if you forgot some stuff?" I ask him while I sit down on the couch.

"I sometimes borrow their clothes" he laughs.

"You fucking steal our clothes you Dick" Charlie yells from the other room.

"I give them back!" J yells.

"No you fucking don't!" Johnny yells back at him. I start laughing for a few seconds but then I look up to see just staring at me.

"Nicky.. Can we talk.. Outside?" He says still looking into my eyes.

"Umm, sure" I already know what he wants to talk about. It's now or never.

He opens the front door and waits for me to get out before closing it behind him. We start walking down the stairs in silence and stop to sit on the bottom steps.

"Look, Nicky, I really want to talk about what happened that day" he says.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him acting like I don't know what he's trying to talk to me about.

"I want to talk about us" I look at him.
"I want to know if you hate me for that.." He looks down.

"What? No, I don't hate you, I would never hate you" I place my hand on his knee. He places his hand on top of mine.

"You were ignoring me and it was killing me" He says not taking his eyes off me.

"It's just that I was embarrassed that Jordon had to see that, and I was a little flustered" I admit, "I'm sorry I ignored you"

"No, don't apologize.. That's just the way it is" He laughs. I push him lightly and laugh.

"We're about to leave bitches so be ready!" Charlie yells from the front door. J stands up and grabs my hand to help me up.

"I'm excited to spend time with you for the next few months" J smiles.

"I'm nervous as shit to sing in front of thousands of people" I say, "aaaand I'm also glad I'm gonna be spending time with you" we laugh.

"Let's go guyyyyssss!!" Johnny starts walking down the stairs with his suitcases.

We run up the stairs and grab our stuff to find the guys in Johnny's car waiting for us.

I'm really excited for this tour!!

AN~
HEEEYYY GUYS. It's been like a month omfg. My Christmas sucked.. But I did get a lot of HU merch so that was :-)))))))

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!

stay undead