1. Oh My J-Dog

Nicole's POV

I grab my skateboard, my iPod and my headphones and change into black skinny jeans and a grey tank top. I throw on beanie and my black converse and tell the front ladies, Ginny and Susan, that I'm leaving.

These are the perks of being the oldest one here; you can leave whenever and wherever you want, you just have to be back by 6 o'clock, sometimes later. It depends on the adults who are looking into adopting a child, but I don't get why I have to be there, it's not like they're going to pick me. It's the usual, they pick the toddlers and babies, simply because they are young and innocent. Unlike me.

I put on my headphones and walk down the steps of the building, I get to the sidewalk and tap on my shuffle playlist. "Everywhere I go" by Hollywood Undead comes on first and a smile creeps onto my lips. I looove Hollywood Undead, they've been my favorite band ever since Swan Songs was first released out, I fell in love with their voices and their personalities and ever since then, I've never stopped listening and idolizing them and their work.

I begin running until I reach a perfect approach to drop the board and skate around. That's when the chorus comes on.

"Lets get this party started, let's keep them 40's poppin, what!? So just get buzzed and stay fucked up, we'll keep them panties droppin! Lets get this party started, let's keep them 40's poppin, what!? So just get buzzed and stay fucked up, we'll keep them panties droppin!

When I start drinking my dick does all my thinking. Hoes want to be scene with me, and I like their big thick titties, D-cups with extra filling. Take it out, let me lick it quickly, calm down its just a hickey. I'll blame it on this whiskey sipping, gets me tipsy!"

I sing along with Charlie Scene until I reach the corner, it seems pretty dead. I'll wait an hour or two and come back when there's a few more people here. I begin speeding up, heading to the nearest skatepark.

The skatepark is at least 7 minutes away. I turn up the volume from my iPod and sing along to the ending.

"Everywhere I go.. Bitches always know.. That Charlie scene has got a weenie that he loves to show! Bitch. Everywhere I go.. Bitches always know.. That Charlie scene has got a weenie that he loves to shoow..."

I swerve on the sidewalk making a left and seeing all the homeless and gangsters all gathered up here. It's actually really sad to see, people with high expectations and big dreams come to LA and expect to get famous and get their dreams to come true, but it's actually quite the opposite of that.

No one understands the struggle until they're here and working for it, and I think that's why I love Hollywood Undead so much, they didn't just get offered a record deal.. They worked for that shit and I applause and respect them so much for that. They deserve this recognition.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when "Comin in Hot" comes on. I immediately sing along and increase my speed until I reach the park.

"I'm gonna chase this whiskey with patron I want a girl on my lap and a jäger bomb. I'm comin in hot, ya heard me, and imma make it rain on the girl who serves me" I sing along with their new vocalist; Danny. I make a sharp turn going in the skatepark, woah it's pretty packed here. I go to the benches since it seems to be the less crowded area. I do an ollie jumping from the bench and sliding across and spinning when I hit the floor and I continue singing along to the song.

"We only leave a pre-party and go party some more, I'm already shit-faced before I walk through the door. This girls rubbing on my leg I've never met her before, and there she's making her way onto my gentlemen sword"

I continue doing kick flips and 360's while jumping onto a concrete bench and bouncing back on my board. That's when I start feeling a pair of eyes watching me.