"Sorry about the wait. So how are you feeling today Emiry?" Mr. Foster asked me with a smile.

"Well, I felt jittery. But then I ran into your new client who's my neighbor by the way. So that was awkward. And this morning I woke up next to David. Not like anything dirty obviously ... but it was nice. I didn't feel particularly weak this morning – I've noticed that I have been lately. But I guess I'm in a good mood over all." I said. Words rushing out of me.

Mr. Foster frowned slightly, "You know Tyler?"

"Out of all the things..."

Mr. Foster chuckled, "Yes, I will have you further explain your thoughts on waking with David and the morning weakness, but Tyler is new information. I am assuming that you're talking to him, yes?"

"Yes I am. David is as well. Which makes sense I guess, they are in the same grade. But it still bothers me. And it's not so much of a, 'Oh he's a guy and David hasn't yelled at him yet' type of bothering me thing. It's because Tyler told me that David hit on him."

"So you're thinking that David is questioning his sexuality?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "And that's cool. I have no problems with that. It's just the whole promise thing and he just seemed to have forgotten all about it. And I don't want to put myself down more than normal but it arises all types of questions. Why didn't he tell me? Am I not good enough for him to like? Why did he forget the promise? All questions that I should just ask him myself but I probably won't. I just don't get why I can open my mouth and say stupid things but nothing important. And then he tried to invite Tyler to movie night! Freaking movie night! He knows that's our thing and just the fact that he would think of asking someone to intrude on our personal event angers me. And he did this right after looking so carefully at me. Like we've had some intense starting going on within the last two days. And it's like actual staring – not me just staring at the side of his face. Like full on eye contact. And I would stop breathing and unconscious thoughts of us together as a happy couple came forward and I'm pretty sure he stared at my lips. Even if it was for maybe a split second. I don't remember. I barely remember things around him. I think I become seventy-five percent less intelligent around him. And I roll my eyes. A lot." I stopped talking to take a breath and felt Mr. Foster staring at me.

When I looked over he was smiling just a little bit as he wrote down something. And I blushed slightly because, geez I just babbled a lot. Way more than I normally do. I covered my face with my hands and laid down on the couch. I mumbled out a 'sorry' and tried to hide myself, even thought that wasn't possible.

"No, no, you're good. It's just progress. Nothing to be ashamed of. Normally you wouldn't give me such extensive answers. So this is good." Mr. Foster chuckled. He clicked his pen a few times before he continued asking questions, "So you've expressed your dislike of David inviting Tyler to movie night, but how do you feel about Tyler? In general."

I shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, he seems nice and it's not like I would have hated him if he did come to movie night. I was just rather upset at the thought of not being able to have some alone time with David. We do this every other week but I still don't feel like I'm seeing David enough. But anyways, Tyler is ... I don't know. I mean when I saw him for the first time – at subway, were he works – I thought he was rather good looking. And we locked eyes for a few moments. And it was kind of weird but not that weird. I can't describe it. I just get easily flustered around him. Like I went to give him cookies as a house warming gift and I just stuttered and stared and blushed the whole time. I just kept spacing out and he keeps giving me this look. Like he knows something I don't. And yesterday when we were all having lunch, Tyler, David and I, he just asked how long David and I had been dating. Well he didn't say that, but he kind of implied it. And then quickly covered it up once he realized that we weren't. But still, it was weird. I guess I'm just so use to not having to worry about people noticing things that David doesn't because I'm never around David's other friends."