Chapter 15: Let's go find your sister.

Btw they're just having a 'Glenn and maggie wedding'

I pull away from our hug to see a smiling Carl.

"So...?"

I laughed. "Yes."

He smiled even wider and grabbed my only hand putting the ring on my finger. It was just a small one banded silver ring that has a small (F/C) jewel on top.

"Woah! What's wrong why are you crying?" Gwyn came in holding Judith.

"Nothing I'm fine." I smiled. "Where'd you even get it?" I asked Carl.

"Found it in a drawer at one of the houses we looted." Once Gwyn knew what we were talking about she squealed making us laugh at her. "I figured if I was never going to see you again I might as well keep something that I remembered from you. There were a few other colored rings but I knew you liked (F/C)."

I pulled Carl's face in and kissed him. When I pulled away he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Where did the one Gwyn gave you go?" He asked me.

"It was on my other hand..." I tell them.

I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder and soon felt my eyelids getting heavy until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and Daryl came back. He said Carol and him went to look for Beth. He said they had taken her to a hospital and seen a car similar to the one that took her with the white cross on the back window. He said when they went to find her they took Carol too. Now Rick was taking a group to go find them.

"You aren't going." Carl told me

"Why not?" I asked him putting on my knife holster.

"Because I don't want you getting hurt."

"Carl, it's been weeks since I've actually been productive."

"You stay. I'll go." Gwyn told me. "I haven't done anything except for caring for the baby. I want to help." She said sitting me back down.

I sighed. "Fine. But next time I'm going." I tell them both.

She nods and the group head out after I gave Gwyn a hug and Carl gave his dad one.

~~~~~~~

It's been a while since they've left and Gabriel decided to lock himself in his office. Carl, Michonne and I were playing with Judith when we start hearing somebody yelling.

"Help! Guys! Help me!" As the yelling continued it sounded more and more like Gabriel. We all got up.

"Let me in!" He yells again.

I head into the office and see there's a hole in the floorboards that leads outside.

"He's gone!" I tell them.

Suddenly he bangs on the church doors.

"Carl!...(Y/N)!...Michonne! Someone help!"

Carl runs to the doors and try's prying off the plank of wood we boarded up.

"Watch out!" Michonne yelled before grabbing an ax and swinging at the board breaking it in half.

"Come on!" I yell to him as we get the door open.

He comes in with walkers on his tail. I grab my knife and stab one in the back of the head while Michonne is swing her sword and Carl is shooting his gun.

I stab about two more when we all realized there were too many to handle. We headed for the hole in the office's floorboards. I scooped up Judith and got out just in time.

We went around front and killed the walkers caught on the organ pipes and quickly shut the church doors boarding it back up. Only for one of the planks to pop off. Suddenly a fire ruck pulled right in front of the church slamming into the church steps. Abraham and the others get out sending a smile to my face.

I hug Maggie and Tara.

"You guys are back." I tell them.

"Eugene lied." Glenn said. "He can't stop it." He looked around before asking, "Where is everyone?"

"They went out to look for Beth and Carol." Michonne told him.

"Beth's alive." I tell Maggie seeing a smile form on her face. "She's in a hospital in Atlanta." I said with a smile in return.

She started tearing up and hugged Glenn.

"Let's go find your sister."

Another update!! So there will be one more tonight and let me just say it's going to be a really sad one there will be...multiple passings. So get the tissues ready. Well happy holidays! Until my next chapter...