He slowly released me, until he finally let go of my pinky finger. Although I wished I didn't have to leave, I waved goodbye to him and left the house with heavy footsteps.

***

I got off my cab and headed towards the cafe. Surprisingly, someone was already waiting for me eventhough the cafe wasn't opened yet. He was leaning against the door with one leg crossing the other, and he was staring down at his phone screen.

"Seojun?" I called him, and he looked up at me, "You're here early."

He smiled, "I didn't have anything to do today so, I decided to be here."

He moved away so that I could unlock the glass door.

"Come on in," I said, and he walked in after me.

"Why is Jinyoung noona not around?" He asked, putting his bag down in a corner.

"She's on leave today," I said, trying to put on my apron, but I had difficulties tying the strings to my back.

"You need help with that?" He asked, and I nodded.

I turned and faced my back to him, then put on my cap, "I'll make you a drink first."

He walked towards me and grabbed the two strings of my apron before tying it securely around my waist, "It's okay, no rush."

"I'm afraid today will be a hectic day though, since I'll be alone. I don't think I'd be free to sit around for a conversation if you would like to speak to me," I said, "Also, I need to rush home for work."

I suddenly smiled to myself, thinking of Taehyung.

"Ahh, it's okay. I just swing by because I've got nothing to do," He said. I turned around to face him, then a question struck upon my mind.

"What do you do as a living?" I asked.

He pursed his lips, "I don't have a job, my parents support me. You'd find me being dependent and lazy but honestly I couldn't find any job for myself since I'm in this condition."

"I see. So, what do you do on a daily basis?" I got a little more curious.

"Voluntary jobs, go for my check up and live normally... until 6 more years?" he let out a small chuckle, but it didn't seem to have any humour in it.

I combed my hair to the back of my ear awkwardly, "I'll start on my work now."

"Can I help you?" He offered, "Since I think you won't really be able to set up the shop alone."

"Well, if you're fine with it," I said.

He smiled, then started arranging the chairs and helped wipe tables clean. The work surely got lighter with his help.

Customers started swinging by about an hour later, and Seojun stayed in the corner of the cafe, reading a book.

Hours later, I got tired and decided to take a break so I sat down and checked my phone, then I realised I've got text messages.

"I am hungry." --Taehyung
"I'm eating ramyun." --Taehyung
"What are you doing?" --Taehyung
"Be home quickly, idiot. I'm missing you." --Taehyung

I smiled and quickly replied to him.

"I'm closing the shop in a bit. Wait for me." --Hyejin

I locked my phonescreen, then resumed to work in a happy mood. Honestly speaking, it felt like Taehyung's an energy booster for me. I couldn't wait to get home and get into his warm embrace.