"Oro?" said Sora trying to push harder as if sheer determination would open the door. Finally, she admitted to herself that it was locked. Sora decided to try the other door but to her horror, she found that it was locked too. Sora swallowed. It was past curfew after all. She decided to call up Akira.

Akira blew it when she realized. "What, now you get yourself locked outside? Wait there!" she exclaimed. Sora sat down beside the door and prayed that Akira would make it there fast. Sure enough, she heard a mild scratching sound and some light swearing.

"Dammit!"

"What's the matter?" said Sora fretfully.

"It isn't opening," said Akira grimly from the other side of the door.

"What do you mean?"

"Someone did this with the key."

"Ask sensei for it!" said Sora who was nearing panic mode.

"Sora-chan, take a deep breath please..."

"What? Why?"

"Sensei isn't in the room. I didn't see a light under her door."

"So then..."

"I think you'll have to wait a bit."

Sora took a shaky breath. "Mind if I take a walk?"

"At this time? I think you shouldn't..."

"I can't sit like a weirdo outside the door!" exclaimed Sora who saw a few of the other guests giving her odd looks as they passed. "I'll go look for sensei, Akira-san."

"Oi, wait... Hey, at least take care of yourself!"

"Don't worry."

Sora headed towards the lounge which she knew would be probably the only functioning place at that hour. She met a hotel employee on the way and went up to him. "Excuse me, but did you see any of the coaches from our school?"

"Oh, I don't know kid. I did see a few people wearing blue and white caps earlier," he said scratching his head.

"Where are they?" said Sora with rising hopes.

"I think they went outside for a bit. You've got to admit looking after a bunch of children is hellish. Wait! Shouldn't you be in your dorm?"

"I got locked outside," explained Sora.

"I see... The front desk probably has a key. Go enquire there."

"Thank you!"

Sora headed over to the front desk. The nice receptionist from earlier seemed to have had a long day judging by the way she looked. Sora hated to give her more work but she had no other choice. "Umm... Excuse me..."

"What is it?" said the receptionist.

"I got locked out..." said Sora in an embarrassed tone, "I'm with the girls of Teiko Gakuen. One of your staff told me that you had an extra key..."

"We do," she said, "Please return it when you're done."

"I will. Thank you!" said Sora.

The receptionist bent over and gave a cry. "What is it?" said Sora.

"Looks like I already lent out the key," said the receptionist, "It's gone."

"Maintenance..." suggested Sora.

"Leaves after eight. Where's your teacher?"

"Out," said Sora bleakly, "I'll wait for her."

"Go sit in the lounge," directed the receptionist, "Someone from our staff is always there."