(6): Pranks

"Hey ladies," Grenda greets us as she enters the room. It was about six in the evening, the Sun was about to set by then. 

"I smell a tube of toothpaste." Candy states, "Give me some, I'm hungry."

"Hey girlfriends," Mabel replies as she stands from the floor and gives both of her best friends a hug. ."So, how was your day? Both of you look fabulous." She looks at their outfits. They both look like they just raided Forever 21. They were both wearing identical cheetah printed pajamas. They look so cool.

"Yeah, Candy and I went to this really cool store, Forever 21," Called it. " and we bought a couple of outfits for the sleep over." Grenda giggles and poses, as if there was a camera in front of her.

"Ooo, nice." Mabel remarks as a smile forms  on her face.

Then you realize you were just sitting there like an outsider, oblivious to what's happening. "(Y/n), why are you so quiet girl?" Grenda calls out. Kinda bit making you deaf for a second.

You shake your head, then a smile forms on you face. You get up and stand beside Mabel.  "Hey guys," You wave a hand to them. They did the same to you as well. 

"How can you be prettier every time I meet you?" Candy furrows her eyebrows at me, then we all fall into a fit of laughter.

"Aww, Stop it Candy." You blush and let out a laugh. You notice her new pair of glasses and can't help be amazed by it's little carving. "You  have a pretty cool pair of glasses, Candy. Where'd you get it?" 

"It's still from the same store where we bought clothes." She shrugs then smiles.

"Guys, guys," Mabel calls out. "Let's get this party started!" She pops out the confetti canon. Then we all cheer.

> > > >

Dipper wasn't there. He was downstairs with Soos watching tv. Well, I bet my money they're watching 'Duck-tective'. It's a really cool show. Or, they might be asleep, but I totally doubt that though, it was still eight in the evening, and Mabel spilled that he usually stays up all night reading the so-called Journal. Mabel wouldn't tell us what's inside though.  She quoted, "It's really Top Secret." 

"Guys, wanna prank the boys?" Grenda smirks as she reaches for the make-up kit.

"I can't see why not," Mabel giggles, she glances at Candy and she was already rubbing black lipstick on both of her cheeks, like she was in the army. Then her eyes land on me. "Are you up for it, (y/n)?"

"Of course I am. They don't call me 'the queen of mischief' for nothing back at home." I smirked at them, as Grenda handed us out with lipsticks with different shades.

"Okay, so the plan is this. . ." 

We felt we were unstoppable by then. Like a part of a Secret Service. International Spies.

> > > >

"Dipper," I call out as I rush all the way into the living room. "Soos," 

They both turned their heads to me urgently. "What's wrong?" They both say in unison, a hint of worry present in their faces.

I went into a complete stop and put both hands on my knees, desperate for air. "It's Mabel," I gave them an unreadable expression of my face. "She's needs help," 

"What?" They both got into their feet and rushed up stairs. I followed them behind, holding a snicker back.

They both barged in the room and see Mabel unconsciously lying on the ground.

"Mabel!" Dipper gasps as he runs to her sister, but he went into a complete halt when a huge net hovered above him. Soos was then covered in one.

"What the cheesticks is going on here?" Dipper grunts as he struggles to break free. "And who brings a net into a sleepover?" 

"Candy does," Grenda says, "and Mabel needs help from the Love doctor, Dipper." She giggles, "Let, (y/n) finish her sentence next time okay?" 

Mabel gets up and grabs the Make-up kit. She started walking straight towards the helpless boys, well, a boy and a half man, half kid. "You know what happens next, Dipper." She smirks.

"No," Dipper says flatly. "Mabel, I don't know." 

"We'll give you a hint all right." 

"MAKEOVER!" 

"NO AAAAAA," 

> > > > 

"You gotta admit it yourself, Soos," I say, "You pretty look amazing." I laugh as he faced at the mirror blankly.

"Dudes," He starts, "I LOOK GORGEOUS." He spins around.  We all fall into a fit of laughter.

"Dipper," Mabel calls him, 

"What?" He snaps and hides his face, but I could see blood rushing through his face. 

"What do you think of your new makeover?" She snickers,

"Leave me alone." He was so desperate to leave the room, but too bad they barricaded it with huge stuffs. So, there's no way they can get out.

"Aww, come on." She laughs, then glances at me. "(y/n, Doesn't he look dazzling?" She smirks.

I look at him, and he peeks over his hands. 

"He looks adorable." 

> > > >

Dipper and Soos left the room afterwards, Dipper had to go because he had a mild allergic reaction to the makeup on his face. It was still fun though.

"So, yeah." Mabel let out a sigh, "That just happened." She chuckles. "Any ideas for fun?" 

"Oooo, I got an idea!" Grenda frantically wave her hands. 

"Yes, child?" She nods,

"How about truth or dare?" We all agreed by cheering loudly. "Since I thought of the game, I'm gonna go first." She clapped excitedly. 

She looked at the three of us, then her eyes stopped when she reached into mine.

"(y/n), Truth or Dare?"

___________________________________________

SO YEAH. I JUST UPDATED AFTER 213868472 YEARS. AND IT REALLY SUCKED. OMG. IM REALLY SORRY.

THIS IS LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER THOUGH, THE REAL DRAMA BEGINS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. WHICH WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW. 

YUP, I'M GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW.

So, tell me your thoughts about this chapter at the comment section below :)

My Christmas gift for you guys will be posted later this day. So, stay tuned :)

Lots of Love,

Agent Trigger