.Chapter 12. Merry christmas!

Start from the beginning

Dan:PJ you need to know something.

I texted back.

PJ: is everything okay?

Dan: No.

"Chris, somethings not right with Dan" I say in a panic sitting up. Chris's attention turns to me and he picks me up and settles me on his lap. I was staring at my phone "What's ha-" he got interrupted by my phone beeping. "He sent me an image." I say and I click on it. My eyes instantly widening.

"Shit.." I whisper and I reply.

PJ: Holy shit, what is that?

I send and I contemplate on showing Chris. I decide that I will. "Chris, Dan found this in Phil's bathroom." I say, on the verge of tears. He grabs the phone and his eyes widen. "I knew that something wasn't right." He whispered and looked at the words.

"He's put them hurtful words in the mirror so he could see himself with it on the mirror. Oh shit PJ are you okay." He asks as he sees me fiddling with the hem of my sleeves.

I hear Dan text something and I grab my phone reading it.

(Time skip to end of texting)

"Chris. Why does Phil have to go through what I'm going through.its not fair on the both of us." I add in a tiny whisper. "I'm ugly and your perfect." I didn't want hi. To hear that but he sure did.

"No PJ I promise you so much that you are one of the best! Most beautifulest person in the world but you don't see that as stupid bully's made you feel to bad about yourself so you created battle scars. These" he says, rolling up my sleeve to see the whole of my arm totally littered with new and old cuts and words.

"These are battle scars, these do not change who you are and all of these words that also clover your skin are not true at all. You don't deserve any of this, I promise you that you are the most beautiful person I know. And I'm not just saying that otherwise we wouldn't of been dating for three years would we?" He asks and I nod. Smiling at the fun memories I have with Chris.

"I love you babe, your so beatiful I just love you a lot. And I would kill myself if you go before me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I could've saved you because your trying so hard PJ, You are so perfect it's unbelievable. And your all mine. Someone so beautiful and your mine." He says and I hug him tightly, him returning just as tighter.

"I love you so much to Chris, you've already saved me once. And your still with me even if I do have a mental illness." I say to him and I smash my lips into his. He responds almost immediately and starts to kiss me hard. I wrap my legs around his hips and he swipes my bottom lip with his tongue and I grant entrance. I open my mouth and let his tongue and my tongue fight for dominance. He eventually won which wasn't surprising and I grinded down on his lower area, him moaning loudly. "Fu-ck PJ." He whimpers and I smile, knowing that I'm making him a moaning mess. My hands tangle in his hair as He picks me up standing up and my legs wrap around his waist more tighter. He pushes me against the wall and we continue to make out.

He started tracing little kisses down my jaw and down to my neck. I moaned loudly and he giggled. "Your so hot when you moan." Chris says seductively in my neck as he starts nibbling at my sweet spot. Making me moan even louder than before. I tilt my head to the side to give him better access and he gives me a big love bite. I take his shit of, using his waist and the wall to not make me fall whilst doing so and I roam my hands around over Chris's body.

He lifts my jumper off of my body and I felt a bit sheepish as my cuts where on show. "Don't worry okay honey. I've seen you shirtless many time and your still beautiful" Chris tells me and I nod slowly. He soon smashes his lips back onto mine, feeling sparks flying everywhere. Three years of doing this and I we both still feel the spark.

I feel a Chris get a bit excited and I smirk. "Bed. Now," he says imbetween kisses and I nod. Fuck he's just so beautiful.

-------
Dans POV.
-------

I was staring at Phil whilst he played Mario kart on his DS, to concentrated in the game to notice me staring. I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed Phil and picked him up. He squealed as he was expecting anything to happen.

"Dan what are you d-" "Something I will regret.." I cut him off and he nods. I place him on the bed and his eyes widen and I smile. "No, not that okay." I say and he nods. "Dan, are you going to hurt me? Please don't hurt me." He says covering his face.

"Phil, I'm not going to hurt you. I don't even know if I will regret this." I say nervously. I climb onto of him and in twine mine and his hands together. I couldn't take it any longer. Him staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

I lean down and press my lips against his. He immediately kissed Back.. Wait. HE KISSED BACK. He untangles his fingers with mine and knits them in my hair. My heart exploding with butterflies and sparks. Holy shit. I've never kissed anyone and felt this.

He suddenly rolls us over so he was straddling me. He smirks down at me whilst I had wide eyes. "I've been wanting to kiss you the first time I laid eyes on you." He whispers and crashed his lips onto mine,

I couldn't believe this.

He wanted to kiss me back. This is the best decision I have ever made in my I tire life,

Best decision.
<><><><><><><><>
HOLY SHIT THEY KISSED, THEY KISSED AND PHIL TOPS DAN WOAH WOAH WOAH, Also I see Chris and PJ doing some things over there, you need to calm down people. Next it'll be Jack and Mark, who knows!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please comment telling me, if so have and amazing Christmas and talk to you all soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3