,Chapter 9.

(Phil's song, I think I'm in love Kat Dahlia)

Phil's POV.

I was stirring the mixture when something hit my head. The mirror. My eyes widen as I drop the whisk into the mixture. "Oh fuck the mirror." I say to myself. My broken arm suddenly becoming painful but it was a pain that was nice... In a way.

"Why am I such a fuck up! Dans most probably seen the mirror now! No going back! Ugh your so fucking thick phil!" I say, hitting the top of my head hard with my free arm. "He's just so perfect but most probably thinks I'm a freak." I say.

"This is all my fault, having dyslexia. It doesn't even run in the family! But I'm still such a fuck up that I can't even fucking read properly." I whisper to myself. "He can't find out about my dyslexia. No one. Not even mum and dad." I say and I just felt like bawling my eyes out. "Why am I.. Here?" I question myself.

Ugh forget it Phil! Who are you talking to? No one. Your self. And your demons. There the only company you have because your so fucking alone no one will care if you die. "Phil are you okay." I hear a voice snap me out of my thoughts, I shoot him a fake smile and nod.

"How do you feel?" He asks and I shrug. "Nothing." I say and he just smiles and nods. "Everyone has shit days." He says and I nod. "Have you ever like... Never mind. I'll tell you later." I say and he laughs. "Okay then," he just says and I laugh. He still had his makeup on and his cloths with made him look so fucking hot.

No! Not agin! I can't fall for someone again. But I can already feel it happen. He has the docking station in his hands and my iPod in the other. He plugs in the docking station and places my iPod on it. Searching through the songs.

He puts on a My chemical Romance song.. Teenagers.
We both started singing together.

"Where gunna clean up your looks with all the lies in ten books to make a citizen out of you." We both smile at each other and continue. "Cuz when you sleep with a gun, and keep an eye on you son, you better watch all the things you do." I laugh at Dans faces he's pulling and he laughs as well.

"CUZ WHEN THE DRUGS NEVER WORK, WHERE GUNNA GIVE YOU A SMIRK, CUZ THEY GOT METHODS OF KEEPING YOU CLEAN." Dan shouts/ screams and I was laughing really hard, this is one of the best days/ nights I have had in years.

I grab the pan and heat it up, whilst I'm waiting for the pan the only thing I thought about was Dan.. The goofy boy sitting right next to me. The Really hot person standing just a few feet behind me. And I really can't do this.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I say and I run upstairs and into my bathroom. Being met with the mirror straight away. I stopped in my tracks as I stared at myself in the mirror. It's all true. Fuck it, he already knows.

I walk up to the sink and place hands on either side of it. Looking down at the sink. A song ringing from my ears.

*the song.*

Times been ticking. hearts are running.

Think that cupids up to something.

You ask me how I feel but I say nothing.

But lately colours seem so bright and the stars add up the night.

My feet feel so light, I'm ignoring all the signs,

I keep on fronting, yes there bluff

I keep you wandering, keep you hunting for my loving

But I crave your hugging yeah as they starving,

Though I can't admit that you've got all the strength to know just how to tell the,

I think I'm in love again...
(End of song for now.)

I look up and look at myself in my eyes.

I think that I am.. In love..

Again.
<><><><><><><><>
Aww Philly is In love, but hes looking at himself in the
At mirror. We never know what will happen next. I don't even know as I'm stuck, ideas? Anyway comment telling em if you enjoyed and yeah! Talk to you soon X

Love you allXxX

Sammie=3