It was Edward.

He stood in a suit and tie, the tux hanging on to his body in such a lovely manner, it knocked me back a bit and I had to rebalance myself with a single step back.

His hair was in a quiff, normally with gel and it would always look sloppy only a couple hours later. But this, this was different. It looked soft, not stuck together in large strands. His biceps screaming out, the sleeves being tighter at the top and getting a bit looser toward his wrists.

His pants were baggy enough that I could allow my hormones to settle, but he still looked so amazing that it didn't settle for very long. As My eyes raked over him once more, my mind finally caught up.

"What are you doing in London?" I ask, my blue eyes shooting up and finding his crinkled, a large smile flashing across his face as he chuckles.

"I'm here for our date." His smile lowered into one of admiration, his eyes trailing over my face and dress. "God, I'm so underdressed. You look stunning."

"I..." I turn my head back into the room, Perrie and Zayn both looking at me expectantly. They were both in on this. I look forward, at the handsome date taking me out tonight. "Thank you."

"Shall we go?" He asks. His elbow jutted out toward me and I instantly hooked my arm around his offer.

* * *

Needless to say, Edward traveled in style tonight.

Not only did he rent a tux that complimented him so well, there was also a black stretched limo waiting when we exited the hotel. It wasn't too huge or anything, but it wasn't just subtle either.

Through the ride, he told me that when he left this morning to 'see the lot that the house was burned on', it was all a sham. As a matter of fact, it was already planned that a new house was to be built there, and my grandparents stayed in another grand mansion-like place somewhere else in Bradford.

He drove Zayn's car all the way out here and started his shopping of the suit quite early. His hair appointment, he said, had taken longer than anything else.

It was worth it, though. He looked amazing.

As we arrived at the destination, just the look of the restaurant on the outside intimidated me. It was too expensive looking, and I haven't even seen the inside yet. In fact, I wasn't stepped out of the limo before the whole part of this town intimidated me.

"This is...." I start, my words trailing off as I stare out of the tinted windows.

"Grand?" Edward attempted to finish, allowing me to marvel at the world from inside the car.

"Very." I respond quietly, the soft mutters of voice crowding the air, even through the window. Men and women alike wear well-dressed clothing. "I'm gonna stick out."

"You are," Edward says as his hand finds mine that was stationed upon the leather seat between us. With his palm pressed to the back of my hand, his fingers laced through mine to give it a firm squeeze. "Because you look exquisite."

Pink splashes against my pale cheeks as my eyes gaze over his face, searching for a simple facial reaction that could tell me that he was only lying when he said that, but there was nothing. Just a genuine smile that made my palms go sweaty.

"Shall we?" He asks after a moment of silence, popping the door on his side open before I could answer. I only nod.

He was quick to leave the car and shut the door behind him, jogging around the rear at a quick pace, so I waited, knowing his intention was to be a gentleman.