“Thanks for keeping an eye on him” I thank the office lady.

She smiles and waves me off. I carry Oliver to the car and set him down in his car seat in the back. I stroke his hair.

“How 'bout I take you to get some ice-cream?” I ask him.

He smiles and nods his head eagerly at me. I laugh a little and take him to the local ice-cream shop.

“Which would you like?” I ask him.

“Cookie's and Cream!” He yells excitedly.

I laugh a little and order two cookie's and cream ice-creams. We sit down and eat them. I look at the clock and sigh. First day of university and I've missed two more lectures. I was only suppose to have three today and I only attended one. This isn't a good start. I looked down at my phone to see I had a new message.

Ms Kellson, this is Jacob Jones your Drama and English professor. I was wondering if you'd like to meet up so I can run through what we did during class?

Uhm, sure. How did you get my number?

Everyone of your teachers have your number for emergency's

Okay, well I'm at Pete's Creamy Ice-Cream with Oliver.

I'll be there soon.

Okay.

With that I went back to talking to Oliver and watching him as he made a mess of his ice-cream.

“Oliv, you've got ice cream in your hair” I laugh.

He giggles himself. I take out my baby wipes and wipe the ice-cream out of his hair.

“Stop!” He whines.

He doesn't like me using baby wipes on him.

“Honey, I have to” I say.

“But I don't want you to!” He whines.

“Come on Oliv. I'll take you out to chuck's-cheese-burger's tonight if you stop whining” I bargain.

He looks up at me with a smile and nods his head eagerly. I laugh a little.

“That's one way to do it” I hear a voice from behind me.

I yelp a little and turn around to see a smirking Mr Jones.

“Don't creep up on me like that” I whine.

“Now who's whining” Oliv says cheekily.

“You little cheeky boy” I mumble before tickling him.

He squeals and giggles while squirming.

“I'm sorry Lilah!” He yells giggling.

I laugh slightly and stop tickling him.

“Good. I love you Oliv” I say as I kiss his forehead and bring him onto my lap so Mr Jones can sit.

“You can sit” I say.

He smiles and sits in front of me.

“Okay, so I brought the novel we're reading with me so you can take it home. I've also got a few things from Drama to give to you” He says.

I nod my head as I watch with a small smile as he tries to find the things in his bag. He glances up at me then does a double take as he sees me watching him with a smile, he smiles himself.

“Why are you smiling?” He asks.

“It's funny watching you look through your bag. You're concentrating so hard” I say smiling.