“Hey, I got a miss call from you?” I say down the phone as I walk to class.

“Yeah, we've been trying to get into contact with you. Oliver is in the office. He was in a fight” The lady says. I sigh.

“Jees, is he hurt? Or did he start it?” I ask.

“He's hurt. The other boy provoked Oliver but he did initiate contact first” The lady says.

“Okay, I have a a lecture right now, is there any chance he can stay in the office for another half hour so I can tell the teacher where I am?” I ask.

“Yeah, of course” She says.

I end my call and walk into the class. Thankfully only the teacher is in the class. His back to me. He's tall, great body from what I can see, medium brown hair and a great ass. I walk over to the teacher and tap him on the shoulder. He immediately turns around. His eyes so green and vibrant they looked unrealistic.

“Jesus you scared the fuck out of me” He says.

I laugh a little, to which he gives me a curious stare. Cocking his head to the side.

“What's funny?” He asks.

I could see he was trying not to smile himself.

“I just don't think teacher's are suppose to swear” I say smirking.

He smirks himself and leans in a bit closer.

“We're all adults here. Unless you're only seventeen” He says cocking his eyebrow.

“I am nineteen” I say. He nods.

“I just had to pop by to say I wont be in class this lesson. My little brother got into trouble at school so I have to go pick him up” I say.

He gives me a confused look and a slight frown.

“How come your parents don't pick him up?” He asks.

“They uhm...they just can't” I say uncomfortably.

“Okay, what's your name?” He asks.

“Delilah Kellson” I say.

He smiles and nods his head.

“Very pretty name” He says. I blush.

“Uhm, what am I suppose to be calling you?” I ask.

“Oh, I'm Jacob” He says smiling.

“Shouldn't I be calling you by your last name?” I ask.

“Well, right now it's just you and me so I think it wont matter” He says winking.

Just as he said that people started filing in. I laugh a little.

“I'm gonna have to go” I say smiling.

He nods his head and goes to address the class as I walk away. I get into my car and drive off to Oliver's school. Once there I got out and walked to the front office.

“Hi, I'm here to pick up Oliver Kellson” I say.

She nods and leads me to where Oliver sat. He has a bandage around his wrist. I kneel in front of him.

“Hey buddy, You okay?” I ask.

He nods his head. Wow, he's gone all silent on me, he's definitely upset. I hug him and pick him up in the process.

“Come on sweetie. I'll take you home” I say softly to him.

He hugs me tighter and nods his head.