Dj's POV

"Its the next morning. I get out of bed grab Trevor's car keys. Sneak out of the house. In Trevor's car. I talk to myself." It can't be that hard to drive right. "I start driving. I put it in forward instead of reverse. Crash into the garage. Trevor comes running out of the house." Oh god.
I say to myself.

What the hell are you doing?! Get out of my car.
Trevor yells while opening the car door.

"I get out of the car. Trevor starts screaming at me and saying that I'm stupid." I'm sorry, I just wanted to go see my mom.
I say.

I thought we discussed that we have a different relationship now. Trevor says.

You were serious about that?
I ask.

I mean were you? Cause I am all for it. Especially since I got you pregnant.
Trevor says.

I thought you were kidding to have me happy on christmas.
I reply.

Well I wasn't. Call your mom and family invite them over for Christmas dinner.
Trevor says.

"A few hours later. Trevor's grocery shopping. My mom knocks on the door. I hug her." Merry Christmas!
I say.

Let's go this is your chance run.
My mom says while pulling my arm.

Stop. Him and I talked everything over. He's going to treat me better. I'm preg- "Trevor pulls in the driveway and honks the horn." Hey your back. "I kiss him. My mom has a shocked face." Are you okay mom?
I ask.

I'm fine, and what happened to your garage?
My mom asked.

I happened.
I say.

"Later that night. Sitting at the dinner table." So Dj, did you tell your mom?
I asked.

Tell me what?
My mom asked Trevor and I.

Yeah, tell her what?
I asked Trevor.

That your pregnant.
Trevor says.

"My mom got up and left." Really? Really Trevor? Everything was sailing smoothly. "I get up and walk away. He follows. He grabs my arm." Trevor stop. "I push him under the mistletoe." Look up. "He looks up. I push him against the wall then hop in his arms. (In picture.) I kiss then slap him. I'm your mommy.
I say.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

PLOT TWIST!!!

"I pushed him under the mistletoe."- DependantFlower

Tell me what you think!

Merry Christmas!!!

Love you,

~Trinity (: