Trevor/Dj's POV

I understand d-daddy.
Dj says.

Clean, after my shower this house better be clean. Stay out the basement and attic. Got me? *She nods her head.* Good.
I say.

DJ's POV

*I start cleaning. A couple minutes later I hear running around in the attic. I stop. Then I hear shushing. I talk to myself.* Why can't I go in the attic or basement? I'm about to find out. *I walk over to the living room. Pull out the ladder on the ceiling. As I climb the later. Something hits me on my forehead. I fell to the floor. Dazed out.* Who are you?
I say.

Mom it's another girl!
A young girl says.

*Suddenly we hear Trevor. Yelling.* It better be clean down there in five minutes.
Trevor says.

*The girl and the mom come down from the attic and clean everything in five minutes, but leave the dishes dirty. The pull the ladder up while saying* sorry for hitting you.
They say.

*I hear Trevor dragging a belt down the stairs.* Is this house clean? *He gets downstairs.* What the hell are you doing on the floor? *He kicks me as I flinch and whimper.* Get up. What happened to your forehead?
Trevor says.

*I get up. He walks around. Examines the places that were messy. As I sit down on the couch.* I-I don't know.
I say.

Why aren't these dishes done?! *Trevor yells then quickly comes towards me as he whips me with his belt.* I asked for one little thing.
Trevor says.

*I flinch and whine in pain, crying softly, he walks away as I lay on the couch in pain and say,* Does he even love me?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Didn't want to go to keep going

Until next time!

-Trinity (: