twelve

I wake up disoriented but insanely comfortable. My eyes scan the room I'm in. This isn't my room. Arms are wrapped around my waist and a body is nuzzled up to mine. I'm in Calum's hotel room.

"Are you finally up?" Calum's raspy morning voice whispers into my ear, making me weak.

"Yeah?" I state.

"You don't seem too sure," his low voice chuckles.

I really need him to stop talking. It's too attractive. I stand up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom, using the hotel toothbrush and toothpaste. Calum comes behind me, brushing his teeth, too, his hand on my lower back. He's making my heart hurt. I flop right back onto the bed, him following my actions and spooning me, again. I move a little bit, trying to turn around, but his arms tighten around me.

"Stop moving, woman!" he states, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"I was just trying to face you," I chuckle.

"Oh. Then, please do."

He loosens his grips around my torso and allows me to turn myself around. My eyes meet his and my hands lay on his chest. He retightens his grip and stares at me, examining every inch of my face.

"Calum, what are you doing?"

"You're pretty," he grins like an idiot.

"And you're dumb," I laugh.

He just smiles even wider and moves closer to kiss me. I scoot my face away, avoiding his kiss, teasingly. He does his famous pout and I'm tempted to kiss him then and there.

"You can't turn around and face me, looking as beautiful as you do, and not give me a kiss," he smiles.

"Sure, I can. I just did," I sass, ignoring the bubbly feeling in my stomach.

He tries to steal a kiss again but I avoid that one, too. He tries again, and again, and again. I make my way out of his arms and jump off the hotel bed. I run from his bed, him chasing me. Right as I make it to the second bed of the room, he tackles my body onto the soft mattress behind me. The both of us laughing like crazy, he pins me down to the comforter. His eyes pierce right into mine, not shifting his gaze at all.

"May I have a kiss?" he questions.

"No," I joke.

His lips make their way to mine. I kiss him back with the same amount of passion and force. He pulls back but kisses me, again. His arms still have me pinned down, but he intertwines our fingers instead of having his hands on my wrists. He let's my hands go, still kissing my lips. My hands move to his soft, curly hair, tugging lightly. He kisses me harder and I let him. I can feel him smile lightly against me. I detach my lips from his, smiling as well.

"I like when you do that," I breathe.

"Do what?"

"Smile in the kiss."

"I can't help it. You make me happy."

I peck his lips quickly. He pouts, wanting more, but I just laugh at him. He moves his arms and lets his body fall onto mine. He lays his head on my chest and holds onto me.

"You're acting like a baby," I state.

"I'm your baby, aren't I?" he giggles.

I just shake my head and lets my fingers twirl the curls of his hair. I don't think I've ever seen Calum this smily. He must've woken up on the right side of the bed. He starts humming a tune, making my chest vibrate. He giggles at himself. Weirdo. A banging at the door causes Calum to lift his head.

"Yes?!" he yells.

"It's Ashton!"

"Ughhhhhhh," Calum whines. "What do you want, you gorilla?" he opens the door.

"Is Ari in there?" Ashton asks.

"Yes."

"She is?!" I hear Michael shout.

He's always fucking yelling.

Ashton and Michael barge into the hotel room, plopping down on the bed right beside of me. Immediately, they hug me and cheer.

"Thank you!!" Michael yells in my ear.

"Michael, what the fuck? Stop yelling," I growl.

"You changed my world!" Ashton shouts, yanking me up by the arms.

"There are other people in this hotel," I whisper shout.

Ashton takes my hands and moves them around like I'm dancing, Michael is jumping on the bed, and Calum is standing in the corner, looking the scene in front of him with a stupid grin on his face. I yank my hands from Ashton's grip, confused.

"You made that kiwi asshole less of an asshole," Ashton says, close to my face.

"You know how nice he's been?" Michael shouts. "Granted, he never shuts up about you. He's always like 'Ooo. I lo-"

Calum jumps across the room and takes Michael down, they both of them hitting the bed. I hate them. I hate boys. A lot.

"Get out!" Calum groans.

"Life saver," Ashton whispers to me before dashing out the door.

Michael follows Ashton, Calum close behind them. Calum shuts the door and locks it in every way possible. He runs his fingers through his hair, sighing.

"What was that?" I question.

"Couldn't tell you," he sighs. "I hate them."

I'm now sitting criss crossed in the middle of the mattress. Calum sits behind me, his arms around my waist and his legs apart. He plants a kiss on my jawline and starts humming the same tune he was, earlier.

"What song is that?" I ask.

"Hmmmm don't worry about it," he smiles.

Once again. Weirdo.

"@Calum5SOS: don't let the colours fade to grey" lights up my phone screen.

"Is that a song lyric, Hood?"

"You'll have to wait and find out, Hazely."

-

this is a filler. don't kill me. it's christmas eve in 12 minutes so merry christmas eve.