one

"I'M LITERALLY PISSING MYSELF!" is the first thing I hear when I push open the doors of LAX. The flight won't land for another hour, but there's already a good thirty girls here. I awkwardly join the crowd. Thank God I joined a polite fandom. I'm immediately greeted and talked to.

50 minutes pass and the entire right half of gate 5 is covered by teenage girls. We are told by security that the plane has in fact landed. We're ordered into a orderly fashioned line stretching across the gate. We will probably only get 30 seconds with the guys, so we're told to make it worthwhile.

The front of the line starts making a lot of hectic noise, telling the back of the line that one of the boys are in sight. I straighten out my original Rolling Stones shirt and run my fingers through my hair.

My stomach churns and I start smiling uncontrollably. My heart drops to my feet when I spot the tall ass breadstick everyone was cheering for. I, Ariana Hazely, am currently standing 20 feet away from Lucas Robert Hemmings.

Now, I know most 18-year-old girls probably wouldn't be standing in line at 7 am for some guys that won't remember a damn thing about her, but screw being basic. They're the ones missing out. I start to melt at the soft sound of Luke's voice.

The front of line gets hype again, so I now know someone else is in the airport. At this point, I've forgotten what breathing even is. Never would I have ever saw myself meeting the four boys I've dedicated my last year to. All I really wanted to do was watch a YouTube video. Why did that turn into having a fucking shrine?

Here he is. Luke Hemmings is standing right in front of me. I can smell his faint cologne that probably wore off on the flight. He had a white tank top covering his upper half, and his signature black jeans covering the lower half. He towers the hell over me which was expected.

"Hello, love," he smiles at me.

My stomach twisted even more, and I could no longer hold back my smile.

"Hello, Luke. You mind if I take a picture?" I ask my sunshine.

"What? Of course not."

I hand him my phone, and he snaps eleven or twelve photos.

"Thank you so much," I say, walking into his open arms.

If this is what it feels like to meet your goals, I'm gonna start studying a whole lot more.

"It's absolutely no problem. Lovely meeting you. I like your shirt, by the way. Love you," he mumbles before pulling away.

"Love you."

I'm smiling like an idiot. Where's Michael Clifford's flannel when you need it? Speaking of the idiot, I spot him a short while away. I was too busy talking to Luke to notice.

Never thought I'd be able to say that.

"Hello!" he shouts enthusiastically while pulling me into a hug.

"Hi," I laughed, hugging him back.

"It's amazing to meet you," Michael smiles.

"Eh. Meeting you is alright, I guess," I joke, taking a few selfies.

"You're funny. I like it," he laughs with me.

"Have a great day, babe," he waves.

I can feel happiness bursting through me. I've never been this happy before. I see Ashton from a few feet away, and I immediately starting flipping out again. The boys really need to stop showing up back to back. I'm gonna need at least 10 minutes in between each so I can fucking breathe.